Become a Patron!

Overseas suppliers

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Will I still be able to order from suppliers in China ? How about Canada? And also the UK. ? And EU?

Thanks

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's a good question, and one that I'm sure a lot of us are pondering.

I have seen a couple of UK sites that have posted that they will not be shipping to the US.

FT probably will, but then it's a question of whether your order will make it through US Customs.

Until some people get brave and try it, I don't think we know.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FT probably will, but then it's a question of whether your order will make it through US Customs.

Not really so much that it'll get caught by customs. It's more the case of who will deliver the parcels? If Ups, Fedex, Dhl, USPS are not carrying the parcels we won't get them. Will they seize the parcels and maybe send notice you can pick them up at location X in your state, show ID? Or more likely simply seize the parcels and liquefy them highest bidders, put money into treasury. In which case that's theft, but hey, everyone knows the government would never do such things.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
FT said in a post they'd still ship with the caveat that it is tough :poop: if customs seizes your package

I know of a British site that always fudged the customs slip for US shipping well before the mail ban, and no their site I now see no mention of not shipping here

I stopped prepping about 2 years ago, but did buy something last July from England and it didn't say vape on the customs declaration...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pardon my slight outburst but it needs said.

Unfuck all you damn stupid fucking Nanny State puritanical dumb fucks! You'd make pure unholy shit out of a pleasant wet dream because someone is enjoying their lives. Yes, unfuck you to any version of nasty place you believe in.

*ahem* Excuse me.

*imagines the NSA minders conversing*

"It looks like his signal got loud. What is he saying?"

"Sir, I think he's pissed. We might want to leave vaping alone."

"No, we've been ordered by the great database. We have to try fucking with him and his buddies."

"Sir."

I suddenly feel like Don Quixote. *sighs*

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok well, I saw on some vaping shop website last night that the f'n USPS has POSTPONED their vaping rules implementation until late April.

I wish I could remember which site it was on. If It dawns on me later, I'll come back and post the link. It was late last night and I was half asleep when I saw this.

How pissed are some of these shop owners going to be if that turns out to be the case, and they've already closed up shop still having a shitload of inventory they can't sell?

ETA: It appears that the situation is this: Vaping products shipped on or after March 27 have to be signed for, and will thus incur up to a $7 extra charge for shipping. The actual ban where the USPS will not handle vaping products at all takes place on April 27.

Just remember - this law doesn't apply to shops/companies in Alaska and Hawaii. Eciggity is in Hawaii. I ordered from them on March 28 and the shipping was somewhere between 4 and 5 dollars.

Last edited:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok well, I saw on some vaping shop website last night that the f'n USPS has POSTPONED their vaping rules implementation until late April.

I wish I could remember which site it was on. If It dawns on me later, I'll come back and post the link. It was late last night and I was half asleep when I saw this.

How pissed are some of these shop owners going to be if that turns out to be the case, and they've already closed up shop still having a shitload of inventory they can't sell?

ETA: It appears that the situation is this: Vaping products shipped on or after March 27 have to be signed for, and will thus incur up to a $7 extra charge for shipping. The actual ban where the USPS will not handle vaping products at all takes place on April 27.

Just remember - this law doesn't apply to shops/companies in Alaska and Hawaii. Eciggity is in Hawaii. I ordered from them on March 28 and the shipping was somewhere between 4 and 5 dollars.
Eciggity is where I grabbed my BBB RBA decks also . They didn't even have a notice on their site about the vape mail ban. Did I miss something or is Hawaii and Alaska no longer with the USA?
Is this ban just for certain states?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know about any of the rest of it, but I read in the bill itself about the exclusion of Hawaii and Alaska.\

I did see a site yesterday that had a list of states to which they would not ship, but I can't remember where that was, either. There were maybe 20 states on the list, and my state was one of them (Virginia).

VU Sponsors