Become a Patron!

Oz

Hello from Oz.

I quit smoking about 3 weeks ago and started vaping instead. Well actually I started vaping and quit smoking :).

A good friend of mine purchased an ego pen mod and told me he was quitting smoking. And I asked him whats that? he said its a vape. And away I went googling. I ended up buying a pen vape and yer it was crap. The next day I went down to a local cafe/store sat down and let the attendant explain to me the ways of the vape. I left the cafe with a Joyetech cuboid with a Uwell crown. I ended up going home and ordering nic straight away from an online store(it took about 5 days to get to me, dam fast).

For those who are thinking of quitting ciggies, vaping has worked for me and many others. I also recommend jumping straight into it and buying a mod, you wont regret it. Those nasty pen mods just dont do it, no air flow. However iv heard good things about the authentic eGo one.

I guess there is still a huge stigma around vaping, and people will ask you what are you smoking or even think your taking drugs. Well at least here in Oz thats the case. For this reason I dont vape on the streets or even at work and find that as soon as im in the car on the way home im sucking hard on my mod.

Right now im looking into homebrew mixing my own juices. Im told im developing vapors tongue which is why I can hardly taste the juices from my local cafe. Right now Milk and Honey by cosmic fog is my all day vape.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hello and welcome to the VU, nice to have you here
Glad to see that vaping has helped another person quit smoking!
Homebrew mixing aka: DIY is a major part of this forum and you will be able to find lots of information and feel free to ask around, there are plenty of us here ready to help any way we can.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is at least a handful of aussie vapers here from what I remember.
Glad you like the steam engine, a very valuable resource!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome Lostartz! We have a pretty fantastic DIY area here, hope to see you swimming around in there.

Vapers tongue does pass. It really sucks, but it'll pass.

VU Sponsors