Become a Patron!

Pa house committee votes to repeal vape shop 40% inventory tax

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You mean I'm not a felon anymore ? Aww shucks, I wanted to be all gangsta n shit ! Lol

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You mean I'm not a felon anymore ?

It's just a committee vote so far. That's a good and necessary step, but it needs to go through the full state house, the state senate, and be signed by the governor before you get your pardon. ;)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's just a committee vote so far. That's a good and necessary step, but it needs to go through the full state house, the state senate, and be signed by the governor before you get your pardon. ;)
Thanks dude. I never understood all this political stuff. I'll be shopping for a hoodie just in case. Lol

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Incidentally, today is October 1st, which if I understand the current law correctly, is the day that the tax goes into effect, and the day that vendors located in PA are supposed to count their inventory, for payment of the floor tax, which is due by the end of the year.

Although I'm technically a PA resident, I'm down in FL at the moment. I'm stocked to the gills in both places, and will never need to buy anything vape-related for as long as I live, except for some fresh batteries every few years. So PA won't get a dime from me; not in the form of the current 40% tax, nor in the form of the proposed $0.05/ml tax.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Incidentally, today is October 1st, which if I understand the current law correctly, is the day that the tax goes into effect, and the day that vendors located in PA are supposed to count their inventory, for payment of the floor tax, which is due by the end of the year.

Although I'm technically a PA resident, I'm down in FL at the moment. I'm stocked to the gills in both places, and will never need to buy anything vape-related for as long as I live, except for some fresh batteries every few years. So PA won't get a dime from me; not in the form of the current 40% tax, nor in the form of the proposed $0.05/ml tax.
Small world man. We left Fl. to PA. Yeah, I'll be looking to see if the vape shop is open for business today. I hope Hurricane Matthew stays clear from you man. I'm well stocked too. :)

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Small world man. We left Fl. to PA. Yeah, I'll be looking to see if the vape shop is open for business today. I hope Hurricane Matthew stays clear from you man. I'm well stocked too. :)
You were down in the Keys, right? I've got a place in NE FL, but I bounce back and forth a lot.

VU Sponsors