Become a Patron!

Paradise Cream (tobacco)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think, I got this recipe, where I wanted it to be. It took me quite a while though to get there, due to utilizing different RDAs, and RTAs. I made it as a max VG. Feel free to mix it as you prefer.
This mix will have to steep at least for one week. After one week, you'll taste the pineapple more than the tobacco. After two weeks, you'll just get a hint of the pineapple, and more of the tobaccos. Doesn't matter how long I steep, I don't get much of the coconut though. I'll have to find one, that comes through better, at least for my taste buds. In other words, you might have to lower the FA Coconut.
I utilized FA Soho, in order to give it a sweeter tobacco taste.
PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! (Even negative comments are welcome!)

ENJOY!

image.jpeg

Last edited:

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It says your recipe is private on elr.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It says your recipe is private on elr.
Yes, I keep it private there, 'cause I don't need any comments there. I'm utilizing the comments for my own purposes. However, you have all the information you need to mix up a batch. I'll remove the link in the post above.

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes, I keep it private there, 'cause I don't need any comments there. I'm utilizing the comments for my own purposes. However, you have all the information you need to mix up a batch. I'll remove the link in the post above.

I gotcha, I was just going to use it to check out the tobacco flavors, those are the ones I need to order.

VU Sponsors