Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, here comes the conspiracy theory.

Is Paypal mining VU or the DIY or Die FB group for information on the companies we buy vaping stuff from?

How would they know about Chef's otherwise?

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They don't sell nicotine !!! So wtf I've never ordered from them but still something is completely fucked up about all this... so now they wanna kill diy ... im sure more of this is coming [HASH=3524]#$%$[/HASH]##$#$$#$!!!! I guess I will go flavorless eventually

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The only redeeming thing about this, at least for me, is that I wouldn't hesitate to use a credit card at Chef's. That's far different than using a credit card at a Chinese company.

I wonder how many other flavor manufacturers or retailers Paypal will hit?

Best thing to do now is hope to hell you've got a stash built up, and then go as low as you can on both nicotine and flavors. No more 20% flavor mixing for me! I'm gonna try to reduce my nic down to 4mg, too. I use 6mg now. Might have to go back on Adderall eventually. (Nicotine is my ADD med.)

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dropped my nic from 6 to 3mg already and I would also be stocking 18650 batteries those are going to be yanked soon also .. its in the works Google it .. I am positive they are going to be hitting every aspect of vaping .. I can't invest any more in my stash im already in debt to my eyebrows trying to not ever smoke again . I just dropped cash on 80 pcs of 18650's and a charger that has storage ? mode im out can't do anything else ugg this fucking sucks

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wouldn't doubt it at all that PayPal employed a team to search out anything vape related, no ematter how insignificant. Their new policy is cutthroat to the extreme. Rat Bastards. Who pulls the strings that pulls the strings that makes the puppet dance? This is in the same vein as the EVALI deaths which came at such an oh so convenient time and was so very effective in the propaganda war against vaping. I wouldn't be surprised if both these events were tied to the same source.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol its all good I'm sure everyone knows this is all a huge conspiracy to eliminate our rights as humans and adults ... and I'm sure trolls are all over this site gathering information to go after to eliminate next ..open forms just give them more tools to fuck us with

VU Sponsors