Become a Patron!

Peachy surprise!

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1st recipe posted on here!!
The surprise is the mild cantaloupe on the exhale. only tested in a aeronaught dripper with claptons at 30 watts.
good after a couple of days, but at least a week for the peach to smooth out.

White peach (FA) 2%
Juicy peach (TFA) 4%
Melon Cantaloupe (FA) 0.5%
Cream fresh (FA) 0.5%
Custard (FA) 0.75%
Vanilla tahity (FA) 1%
Vienna cream (FA) 1%
Oba Oba (FA) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 0.5%
Dairy milk (TFA) 0.5%

would like to try with FA peach instead of TFA juicy but i don't have any, but this is still a work in progress!!!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
very nice looking Sampleit! yea the FA Peach will work well here too, thinking it will be a bit lighter and just a bit less sweet than with the TFA. I find the FA peach to be a more delicate peach flavor, looks delicious either way!

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Inawera Peach IMO, makes the best blend with FA White Peach.
I use 3% INW and 2% FA White.
Damn just got an order from Poland didn't think about the peach at the time. Looking fwd to using their mango tho. Might give that a go in squonk's mango biscuit recipe!!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inawera Peach IMO, makes the best blend with FA White Peach.

had placed an order .. was on my list and they were OUT of the inawera peach :( - guess that could be an indicator as to how good it is haha..

next order I will have it !

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
had placed an order .. was on my list and they were OUT of the inawera peach :( - guess that could be an indicator as to how good it is haha..

next order I will have it !
At last got some inw peach on order, I will try with that. What ratio to fa white peach is recommended??

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
having not yet tried the INW peach can't really say .. I really like FA's White peach but am cautious with it and start very low as it's so strong.

would say for myself .... start at like INW 2 or 3% to 1% FA if used with other any other main flavors .. but since your doing a Peach flavored maybe +1 to that on both and work from there .. Let us know how the INW works out with ya !

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
having not yet tried the INW peach can't really say .. I really like FA's White peach but am cautious with it and start very low as it's so strong.

would say for myself .... start at like INW 2 or 3% to 1% FA if used with other any other main flavors .. but since your doing a Peach flavored maybe +1 to that on both and work from there .. Let us know how the INW works out with ya !
Well finally got my INW peach now so gonna mix up another batch and see how it goes. I'm going for 2% INW 2% FA will check back in a week. :ejuice:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well finally got my INW peach now so gonna mix up another batch and see how it goes.
Rock and Roll!! yea the FA is strong right off the bat .. but will calm down a 'bit' after a few days or so

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Well finally got my INW peach now so gonna mix up another batch and see how it goes. I'm going for 2% INW 2% FA will check back in a week. :ejuice:
I mix it at 3% Inawera Peach and 2% FA White Peach.
I also toss in some TFA Nectarine to complete the fruit profile... along with the creams/vanillas.

FAWP is awesome. Nothing else out there has that slightly rindy undertone.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also toss in some TFA Nectarine to complete the fruit profile

just got this but haven't had a chance to try it yet... not too many versions of nectarine out there that I could find so am hopeful that this is a clear cut flavor rather than being subtle.

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
just got this but haven't had a chance to try it yet... not too many versions of nectarine out there that I could find so am hopeful that this is a clear cut flavor rather than being subtle.
I do like it here... as background & sweetness.

I like the way the OP's recipe looks. I'd like to taste that, the Oba Oba is cool. Love that stuffs...

VU Sponsors