Become a Patron!

Peanut Butter Cup

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to start off by saying I don't use much TFA anymore, but still have a fair amount of flavors as this is the brand I started DIY with. These days it's mostly FA, CAP, INW & a few from FLV & LA as well. I also have recently been experimenting with RF & FE, too.

Anyway, I started tinkering with this recipe last year, trying to use up my TFA stock. I have made it using 4 different recipes & today as I sit here vaping on a tank from two weeks ago I am confident I have gotten this one where I like it. Confident enough to post it so here goes.

.5% TFA AP
1% FA Cocoa
2.5% FA Chocolate
2.5% TFA Graham Cracker
.5% FA Lemon Sicily
2% TFA Marshmallow
3.5% INW Milk Chocolate
4% TFA Peanut Butter
1% TFA Sweetener

It tastes like the fine product the folks at Reeses produce.

HH PBC.jpg

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I want to start off by saying I don't use much TFA anymore, but still have a fair amount of flavors as this is the brand I started DIY with. These days it's mostly FA, CAP, INW & a few from FLV & LA as well. I also have recently been experimenting with RF, too.

Anyway, I started tinkering with this recipe last year, trying to use up my TFA stock. I have made it using 4 different recipes & today as I sit here vaping on a tank from two weeks ago I am confident I have gotten this one where I like it. Confident enough to post it so here goes.

7.5% TFA Double Chocolate
2% TFA Graham Cracker
2.5% TFA Marshmallow
4% TFA Peanut Butter
3% TFA Sweetener

It tastes like the fine product the folks at Reeses produce.
I'm sure it could be made with other brands, using adjusted percentages, but for TFA this is how I like it. If you vape it quick, you could use less chocolate, but my juice will last a couple of months sometimes & the peanut butter will start taking over the longer you let it. I found that out when I was trying to use less chocolate initially. I haven't NOT had some version of this around here for almost a year now.
Though they aren't my first grab, TFA flavorings have some GREAT ones to use as additions, or enhancers, so don't get rid of them too soon! Thanks for sharing! :)

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Though they aren't my first grab, TFA flavorings have some GREAT ones to use as additions, or enhancers, so don't get rid of them too soon! Thanks for sharing! :)
Thanks.
It was just at the time (a year or so ago) when I switched over to mostly FA that I had accumulated a lot of TFA & wanted to work out a couple of recipes using them. Who knows, although it may be a while before I do another all-TFA recipe, I'm sure I'll be able to for a long time. :)

Only have Cap V2. What percentage can I sub this at?
I've never used the V2, but I would assume 3.5-4.5%. Again, I'd only be guessing.
I'm sure someone who's actually used it could tell you better.

budlight

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7.5% TFA Double Chocolate (7.5% its a so much, you cand make this with 4-5% Double chocolate and youre dont feel the changes)
2% TFA Graham Cracker
2.5% TFA Marshmallow
4% TFA Peanut Butter
3% TFA Sweetener (better use here super sweet(CAP) 1%, or cotton candy (TPA) 2%
Add Acetyl pyrazine around 0.5-1% and Peanut butter will open in new sides.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Hell yea! -Another recipe that I already have ALL the correct ingredients. :) -I'd better get busy. Thanks for sharing!
Edit: Just mixed this; it smells heavenly! -Got it sittin on my DirecTV box {warm} overnight. Looking forward to dripping this tomorrow at work. :D

Last edited:

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell yea! -Another recipe that I already have ALL the correct ingredients. :) -I'd better get busy. Thanks for sharing!
Edit: Just mixed this; it smells heavenly! -Got it sittin on my DirecTV box {warm} overnight. Looking forward to dripping this tomorrow at work. :D
How was it?

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Vaped it for a few hours. Right off the bat, can definitely taste both the chocolate and peanut butter. I mixed @ 5% with the TFA dbl choc , 3% TFA sweetener and added 1% AP. DAMN good. :)

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I subbed for cap PB v1 and didn't like it. I'll have to wait till I get TFA PB

It sounds and smells great though. I'll put in an order soon

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
New to DIY, so please forgive the ignorance, but isn't ~20% an awful lot of flavoring?
not necessarily. if it works, its works. id just fill in the rest with vg and give it a while to age properly or as needed. ive done high flavor % recipes before usually when caps or tfa are involved as main ingredients. i do see double chocolate as being on the high side id probably try wkth 4 or 5% but hey maybe this recipe needs all that choc.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaped it for a few hours. Right off the bat, can definitely taste both the chocolate and peanut butter. I mixed @ 5% with the TFA dbl choc , 3% TFA sweetener and added 1% AP. DAMN good. :)
Glad you like it!
I used less chocolate the first few times I made it, but it will fade after time (mine will sometimes last up to 8 weeks, as I have so many juices).

New to DIY, so please forgive the ignorance, but isn't ~20% an awful lot of flavoring?
It can be, but for me it depends on the BRAND of the flavor. I usually need close to 20% when dealing with an all-TFA recipe.
Had this been all-FA, I wouldn't have went over 10%.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for that. I've only blended all TFA tobaccos so far and even at 5% it's pretty strong without something else cutting it, so I was curious.

VU Sponsors