Become a Patron!

Peanutbutter Juice

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Premade juice or flavoring for diy? Verde Valley vapes. Com used to have a great peanut butter custard. They have a Pb cup as well. Both really good.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Premade juice or flavoring for diy? Verde Valley vapes. Com used to have a great peanut butter custard. They have a Pb cup as well. Both really good.

I have been making my own juice since I started vaping. I don't have the funds for pre mixed juice. It's DIY.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best of luck with that. The only program I use is Juice me up. It's free and easy to use. I use Pyrex glass and a digital scale to mix up mine. Using 20 ml a day of juice is common for me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been making my own juice since I started vaping. I don't have the funds for pre mixed juice. It's DIY.
I was referencing the op's question. Sorry about the confusion. But they are looking for premade from the looks of it

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Diy is definitely cheaper after the initial purchase of all equipment needed. It's really not as much as the kits make you believe. I diy and still buy premade juice. I bargain shop for juice. Check out ejuicesteals.com.. I just got 58 bottles of 60ml or larger for about $70 before shipping. One box was all one flavor. 40 bottles cost $20 before shipping.. .50cent a bottle. Some is 0mg but a lot is 3 and 6mg.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One was 34 shipped. The other was 48 shipped but had a few $8 bottles in there as well. Both arrived within a week from California
165cfd4739063896345648e4ab669f3b.jpg
f4f1ea4231c918f204058c2029acb28b.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also make my own wine and distilled alcohol for use in my bikes. Making the other kind is not legal but I often get confused. :cool::giggle::blowkiss:

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently bought BLZRD PB Crunch and like it. I got it from ejuice bogo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

thejrk_5

Member For 4 Years
Swagg Sauce had a couple flavors that were PB and i still crave that shit but with this PMTA Bs i dont think they ship anymore which really sucks cause their prices and flavors were some of the best. If your in the PHoenix area they have a store on Camelback RD.

thejrk_5

Member For 4 Years
Other than that I love Jam Monster PB& J grape and the strawberry i cant get enough. I want to try another I found from Silverback but I cannot remember the flavor name but it was a PB with caramel and peanut brittle and somecustard possibly. sounds delicious to me. I have the Jam Monster PB and Banana and after steeping for over a month and hitting at 105W with the Freemax Mesh Pro 2 on VooPoo X217 Mod its not too bad but didnt start off great which led to the month + steep.

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
I’ve actually never had a DIY juice that tasted like peanut butter. Made a bunch from AllTheFlavors, and one is now my ADV, but it tastes like a yummy salty bag of roasted peanuts. All were some play on that, but the butter note really never came through the PB.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just wanted to mention... PB (in the real world) does NOT have any butter in it. Many PB flavors (for DIY) do taste like roasted peanuts (but so do the better peanut "butter" in real life)

VU Sponsors