Become a Patron!

Pediatricians, Poison Control Experts Reaffirm Dangers of Liquid Nicotine: Household bleach not near

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Pediatricians, Poison Control Experts Reaffirm Dangers of Liquid Nicotine: Household bleach not nearly as dangerous as liquid nicotine to kids

http://ohioaap.org/sb54

The problem is: We are not vaping 99.9% pure freebase nicotine.

The ANTZ coined the term "Liquid Nicotine" since it sounds really scary to stupid senators and congressman who don't bother doing their homework before considering Anti-Vaping legislation.

We vape eliquid.
Which is 80% VG/PG, 18.2% to 20% Flavoring, and a teeny tiny bit of Nicotine

Not many of us vape over 18mg/ml (1.8% Nic in the entire bottle)

Most who use drippers don't even go over 6mg/ml (99.4% NOT Nicotine)

How is it practical to call a bottle of 99% NOT Nicotine "Liquid Nicotine"???

We don't call soda "Liquid Caffeine" do we?

It is ignorant in more ways than one to say that drinking the equivalent amount of eliquid to bleach makes bleach "less deadly to drink".

That is a stupid comparison and I'd like to publicly dare Senator Jones to put "her money where her mouth is"

I will drink 2oz of 3mg eliquid if she drinks 2oz of bleach (We can do it live, online;))

The difference:
I will be back here the next day doing what I do and she would be in a casket. - 5150

(Message me right here Senator Jones if you want to take me up on the offer. It's your funeral)

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pre-natal gummy vitamins cannot have iron in them because of children. I am surprised electrical sockets are allowed to be any lower than ceiling level. But really where is the safety switch on a stove, book of matches, lighter, hard liquor, canned beer, twist off bottle beer, sweet smelling detergent, etc. etc. etc. Pens must be 4" minimum diameter so you can't poke your eyes out at new govt. rules.

VU Sponsors