Become a Patron!

Penny mod by Mad Industries - help

Just purchased the Mad Industries Penny Mod Full Copper 18500 22mm Mechanical Mod, and I don't know what else I need to complete my little set. So far, this is all I have. I don't know what type of battery to use or what parts I will even need.

Any and all help is greatly needed!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sorry brittany, i have no idea. but i bet there will be a knight in shining armor coming along at any minute to rescue you. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just purchased the Mad Industries Penny Mod Full Copper 18500 22mm Mechanical Mod, and I don't know what else I need to complete my little set. So far, this is all I have. I don't know what type of battery to use or what parts I will even need.

Any and all help is greatly needed!
Got a link to it?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sorry brittany, i have no ide ea. but i bet there will be a knight in shining armor coming along at any minute to rescue you. ;)
Get the Sony Vtc 4 or vtc5 or Efest 35A or LG HE 35a for 18650 for 14500
aw or EFEST you have to have the power to push it you als0 you need a good battery charger
I would suggest the Nitecore D4 the Xstar II or the LUC charger andd a atomizer of your choice

i

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
woops you need 14500 batteries sorry either AW or Efest 14500
Well IMHO Mechancial mods are best for RBA and RDA but you can use any atomozer that is 1.5 ohms or lower any higher ohms you will run out of volts you can get a Aerotank of Nautlus but I awould trade that in if you are a new user and get a VV/VW device

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
woops you need 14500 batteries sorry either AW or Efest 14500
Well IMHO Mechancial mods are best for RBA and RDA but you can use any atomozer that is 1.5 ohms or lower any higher ohms you will run out of volts you can get a Aerotank of Nautlus but I awould trade that in if you are a new user and get a VV/VW device

I think you mean 18500, not 14500. ;-)

Here's some: http://www.rtdvapor.com/aw-imr-18490-3-7v-1100mah/

if the OP wants to truly utilize a mech, I'd say 18650 is the way to go however. She didn't say if there is a Kick module in play?

I think you mean 18500, not 14500. ;-)

Here's some: http://www.rtdvapor.com/aw-imr-18490-3-7v-1100mah/

if the OP wants to truly utilize a mech, I'd say 18650 is the way to go however. She didn't say if there is a Kick module in play?

This is literally the only part that I have purchased so far, so I just need some guidance as to what else I will need to have a good set-up. I'm completely clueless as to where to go next. A friend of mine recommended the penny mod- I don't know what else I will need.

Think of it as.... someone hands you this one piece and nothing else. Build off that. Make sense?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is literally the only part that I have purchased so far, so I just need some guidance as to what else I will need to have a good set-up. I'm completely clueless as to where to go next. A friend of mine recommended the penny mod- I don't know what else I will need.

Think of it as.... someone hands you this one piece and nothing else. Build off that. Make sense?
I would highly suggest starting with a VV/VW device and return the mechanical

VU Sponsors