Become a Patron!

petitions that need signatures!

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
wow thanks both of you who signed the white house petition. 49 views and 3 signatures. This is why the FDA is going to win.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Forgive us if some seem less than trusting, but some of us have been bitten on the ass by some of the "petitions" published, having been given that we've receive replies that made it sound like we agreed that vaping needed to be controlled by the govt.

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Forgive us if some seem less than trusting, but some of us have been bitten on the ass by some of the "petitions" published, having been given that we've receive replies that made it sound like we agreed that vaping needed to be controlled by the govt.
Understandable. But CASAA would love to go to an interview and say we had these petitions signed by the people who disagree with the FDA. So would Tom Cole. If enough signatures show up, it might even catch the eye of a president elect, looking for an edge.
But doing nothing will bear the same result.
My vote matters, therefore my opinion matters.
This isn't just a petition to the government, it's ammunition every advocacy group and legal challenger can use toward the cause.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've had the last one in my sig almost since I joined... It doing pretty good... I hope it'll knock some heads in the government world!!! :):)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
wow thanks both of you who signed the white house petition. 49 views and 3 signatures. This is why the FDA is going to win.
Agreed! Too many cry out about the regulations, but chicken out when it comes to taking action.

VU Sponsors