Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So I’m in the need for some PG/VG and my old place doesn’t sell it anymore. I just buy a liter of each when I’m ready to pulls some nicotine out of the freezer and make some base. Everywhere I check seems really high so just wondering where my fellow juice makers get their supplies. So PG/VG….where’s the spot? Thanks folks

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On that topic, do u know if the VG/PG is any good at following two spots?Flavorjungle.com or https://www.diye-liquidsupplies.com/product/propylene-glycol-pg/

I was shopping a bull city and they are out of PG. I’d like to buy quality product and can’t figure out what brand Ismaili offered at the two sites I mentioned.
Thanks in advance
PS sorry if it’s poor form to piggy back off ur thread - just see,do related

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I’m in the need for some PG/VG and my old place doesn’t sell it anymore. I just buy a liter of each when I’m ready to pulls some nicotine out of the freezer and make some base. Everywhere I check seems really high so just wondering where my fellow juice makers get their supplies. So PG/VG….where’s the spot? Thanks folks
I’ve used Liquid Barn before, but Amazon(especially if you have Prime) is probably the way to go. Prices haven’t come down since COVID and all The hand sanitizer being produced.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ve used Liquid Barn before, but Amazon(especially if you have Prime) is probably the way to go. Prices haven’t come down since COVID and all The hand sanitizer being produced.

I used to buy from LB Loyally but they will not longer sell to me in New York~!

VU Sponsors