Become a Patron!

Photo Gallery

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Share photo's of your best Creations and Finds. :)

johnnyyuma

Member For 4 Years
72VC1Wj.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/shop/vaporstands

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow, that is phenomenal. I really want a cup holder one for mods attys battery case and juice. Might get some foam and work with that first.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I wanna commission one of you expert wood workers to make me a cup holder stand for mechs tanks and maybe a screwdriver and juice bottle. They are too pricey in stores. I drive for a living, so I need to do something.

Beautiful and impressive work everyone.

Wulfy27

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One I made on a rainy afternoon.

Lordy that's beautiful. I really like how you have the top only cover the back compartment... gotta hide those ugly tools and stuffs. Nicely done. :)

You could probably commission builds for cases and displays. If you had the time and desire. It's hard to find exactly what you want out there.

Last edited:

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lordy that's beautiful. I really like how you have the top only cover the back compartment... gotta hide those ugly tools and stuffs. Nicely done. :)

You could probably commission builds for cases and displays. If you had the time and desire. It's hard to find exactly what you want out there.
Thank you.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweet I know online wine vender online that sells there wooden wine boxes

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How can I post a pic of the stand I'm working on, it's already a jpg. but it says it's too large....?? Ahaaa!! I figured it out.

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
upload_2014-7-12_2-31-7.png This is one I'm building for my desk. I'm a woodworker in my second profession. It's made out of Bloodwood from South America, & it's a very hard & dense wood. But oh, how I love working with it.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
upload_2014-7-12_2-44-55.pngThis is just a tiny sample of the kind of artwork I do. It's called intarsia, & it's like a 3D type of artwork. All the different pieces of wood came from another country, and it's a very very time consuming & tedious effort. But, I may be biased, but I think it turned out alright...hehehehe And I do alot of other birds, & animals & wildlife scenes. It keeps me busy, and from going stir crazy. And the whole time I'm working on something like this, my mod is right next to me! Gotta have me vapes...lol

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 1554This is just a tiny sample of the kind of artwork I do. It's called intarsia, & it's like a 3D type of artwork. All the different pieces of wood came from another country, and it's a very very time consuming & tedious effort. But, I may be biased, but I think it turned out alright...hehehehe And I do alot of other birds, & animals & wildlife scenes. It keeps me busy, and from going stir crazy. And the whole time I'm working on something like this, my mod is right next to me! Gotta have me vapes...lol
Where are you living now? That beautiful Pheasant would probably sell for a good price here in the upper midwest. I could se a North/South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Farm/Resort paying alot for that!

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Where are you living now? That beautiful Pheasant would probably sell for a good price here in the upper midwest. I could se a North/South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Farm/Resort paying alot for that!
Roger,
I live in Huber Heights, Ohio & have been for quite a few years now. Anything I cut out and build, I can either enlarge it to GIANT size, or very small. All I need to know are the customer's wishes, and I get it done. Thanks for the kind comment, I really appreciate it. I take ALOT of pride in my artwork, so noone ever gets a blemished piece. It is a time consuming art, but the end result is just too beautiful to ignore. I thank you for your kind words, they mean alot to me.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like this. Let me know if you're taking orders and if you'll customize. I have something similar, but this is much nicer.

Vapo,
Thanks for the comment on my mod table. As for orders, sure, I would welcome anyone that wanted one. For customization, what did you have in mind? I can usually work out any details on special orders and such, unless you wanted 27 different colors...lol. I've been doing woodworking since I had to retire from trucking about 12 years ago. I sort of have a heart issue that would conflict with my driving across country....lol Anyway, let me know what you had in mind, & we'll see what we can do. And that was just a mod table I designed to sit on my desk in my office, but I can do any size, & I have about 35-40 different kinds of imported wood in my shop. To give you an small list of what I have, I have both domestic hardwoods:
Oak
Cherry
Poplar
Spalted Maple
Tiger Maple
Black Walnut
Hickory
Red Cedar
Locust, just to name a few, and imported hardwoods:
Ebony
Bloodwood
Redwood
Black Limba
Monterillo
Purpleheart
Yellowheart
Caribbean Rosewood

And that is just a small list. The costs of any item can be worked out, I don't ever want to offend someone with an obscene price on something, I'm a simple working man, & I work for the working man. Not trying to rip anyone off, I lust love to work with wood, & if I can make something for someone that they like, & put a little coin in my pocket at the same time, we all come out happy. So, I hope I have answered your questions, & if you have anymore, please do not hesitate to ask them. If you'd like my phone number, just let me know, & that goes for anyone wanting a mod table or something made from one of my many beautiful woods.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday, I've got to run to Lowes, I have an idea, & a rough drawing for a jig to make perfect micro coils in my head, so I'm going to Lowes to have a look at some things... Talk to y'all later....
Australian Blackwood

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
View attachment 1552 This is one I'm building for my desk. I'm a woodworker in my second profession. It's made out of Bloodwood from South America, & it's a very hard & dense wood. But oh, how I love working with it.

Wow, that looks AMAZING!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are many ways to make a stand/holder out of anything.
e4egujun.jpg

This was a acrylic desk organizer that I just drilled out and sanded.
This is real nice too, sometimes a little genius is simple things attached to some imaginative grey matter. Good job Sir.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vapo,
Thanks for the comment on my mod table. As for orders, sure, I would welcome anyone that wanted one. For customization, what did you have in mind? I can usually work out any details on special orders and such, unless you wanted 27 different colors...lol. I've been doing woodworking since I had to retire from trucking about 12 years ago. I sort of have a heart issue that would conflict with my driving across country....lol Anyway, let me know what you had in mind, & we'll see what we can do. And that was just a mod table I designed to sit on my desk in my office, but I can do any size, & I have about 35-40 different kinds of imported wood in my shop. To give you an small list of what I have, I have both domestic hardwoods:
Oak
Cherry
Poplar
Spalted Maple
Tiger Maple
Black Walnut
Hickory
Red Cedar
Locust, just to name a few, and imported hardwoods:
Ebony
Bloodwood
Redwood
Black Limba
Monterillo
Purpleheart
Yellowheart
Caribbean Rosewood
Australian Blackwood

And that is just a small list. The costs of any item can be worked out, I don't ever want to offend someone with an obscene price on something, I'm a simple working man, & I work for the working man. Not trying to rip anyone off, I lust love to work with wood, & if I can make something for someone that they like, & put a little coin in my pocket at the same time, we all come out happy. So, I hope I have answered your questions, & if you have anymore, please do not hesitate to ask them. If you'd like my phone number, just let me know, & that goes for anyone wanting a mod table or something made from one of my many beautiful woods.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday, I've got to run to Lowes, I have an idea, & a rough drawing for a jig to make perfect micro coils in my head, so I'm going to Lowes to have a look at some things... Talk to y'all later....

I had to fix my list, somehow, Australian Blackwood got put after I said I'd talk to y'all later... And to me, that just didn't look good. So I put it back up on the list where it was supposed to be.

Vapeladies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dad made this for me. He didn't even know what it was for. I love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Not really a mod stand per-se, just messing around with the glassblowing torch one day, made this guy.

Last edited:

NiteWolfe Creations

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I some how missed this thread!!!
I custom make mod stands.
Here is my facebook page or contact me under mark alexander on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Nitevapes
Ill post a few of my larger ones here but you can see the mall on my facebook page.

Attachments

• 00106_Capture_2.jpg
    00106_Capture_2.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 00089_Capture_2.jpg
    00089_Capture_2.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 100_0643.JPG
    100_0643.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 00006_Capture.jpg
    00006_Capture.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 00055_Capture.jpg
    00055_Capture.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_0700.JPG
    100_0700.JPG
    981 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_0702.JPG
    100_0702.JPG
    424.8 KB · Views: 154

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Here's some of the 3D printed stuff I made for vaping. I really need to come up with a better juice management system though!

Attachments

• IMG_5787.jpg
    IMG_5787.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_5802.jpg
    IMG_5802.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5817.jpg
    IMG_5817.jpg
    652.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_6122.jpg
    IMG_6122.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_6138.jpg
    IMG_6138.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 150

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice work. Love the skull:)
And pic nr 2 an 3 are awesome mod stands, like them a lot. But they are all awesome made sir.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna commission one of you expert wood workers to make me a cup holder stand for mechs tanks and maybe a screwdriver and juice bottle. They are too pricey in stores. I drive for a living, so I need to do something.

Beautiful and impressive work everyone.
https://www.facebook.com/woodenecigaretteaccsesories he makes them and is cheaper than buying from a store front. possibly ask him to make u one out of oak or something cheaper than the exotics he uses.

10388572_693639445949_6475580905425385452_n.jpg

holds 54 mods, 32 attys, 16 charging bays, 2000 mls of fluid, and all tools/accessories. removable plates for different size mods and each piece is modular so it can be swapped out or upgarded. this is version 1. working on a new one now with built in ohm reader on atty stands, rebuilding spool holder, extra mod shelf, ect

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's some of the 3D printed stuff I made for vaping. I really need to come up with a better juice management system though!
Dhim, I need to have you make me a stand for my night stand for my MVP2 so I will quit missing the pencil cup and putting them in a glass of water, I lost one mvp to a toilet and two vv3 in water at night!

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
10388572_693639445949_6475580905425385452_n.jpg

holds 54 mods, 32 attys, 16 charging bays, 2000 mls of fluid, and all tools/accessories. removable plates for different size mods and each piece is modular so it can be swapped out or upgarded. this is version 1. working on a new one now with built in ohm reader on atty stands, rebuilding spool holder, extra mod shelf, ect
WOW!! Past that.. Im both speechless, and maybe a bit envious.... OK.. a LOT envious.. hahaha

Wulfy27

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I some how missed this thread!!!
I custom make mod stands.
Here is my facebook page or contact me under mark alexander on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Nitevapes
Ill post a few of my larger ones here but you can see the mall on my facebook page.

I'm sure it's no surprize that I dig your newest XIV work. I'm not a collector like my hubby but the work in this is extremely nice. Do you do anything in the starwars genre?

NiteWolfe Creations

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure it's no surprize that I dig your newest XIV work. I'm not a collector like my hubby but the work in this is extremely nice. Do you do anything in the starwars genre?

Thanks!!!
I can do them in just about any theme you would like.
I have been hoping someone would ask fora starwars them.
My latest design would look rocking with ether the rebel or empire logo in the center.00127_Capture.jpg

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dhim, I need to have you make me a stand for my night stand for my MVP2 so I will quit missing the pencil cup and putting them in a glass of water, I lost one mvp to a toilet and two vv3 in water at night!
Put my last 808D Spinner battery in a 1/2 cup of coffee instead of Ceramic Cup in the Dark before going to sleep

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Put my last 808D Spinner battery in a 1/2 cup of coffee instead of Ceramic Cup in the Dark before going to sleep
I can still hear the sizzling sound in the water cup!!! Argh. Glad I am not the only one. Your stuff really is cool! very creative!

VU Sponsors