Become a Patron!

Physician Recommends Against Quitting Smoking for Smokers Who Do Not Want to Use NRT or Cessation Dr

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah because we all know how safe and wondeful psycotropic drugs like Chantrix are....strawberry milkshake e-juice is just as dangerous as that if not more so. no real choice there.may as well keep sucking down the tar.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I never tied conventional NRT, did not appeal to me. That said l never intended to give up smoking, just tried e-cig and knew smoking was dead to me.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank god for Michael Siegel.

The man can make sense, continually.....!!

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I never tied conventional NRT, did not appeal to me. That said l never intended to give up smoking, just tried e-cig and knew smoking was dead to me.
I tried patches not long after they first came out, 20-some years ago. They did not do much at all to reduce my urge to smoke.

I have and continue to use nic gum on in places where I couldn't smoke or vape -- such as when traveling by air. It reduced the urge to open the emergency exit and go out on the wing for a smoke to a manageable level, but it never felt like a true substitute. No matter how fresh a piece of nic gum I was chomping on when I got off the plane, I wanted a smoke the moment I got somewhere I could have one without being arrested.

Vaping took me from 40 cigarettes to 4 on the first full day I tried it, 2 the next day, 1 the following two days, and that was it. I didn't intend to give up smoking either, I just wanted to see if vaping would allow me to cut back some. Vaping IS a true substitute for smoking.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I tried patches not long after they first came out, 20-some years ago. They did not do much at all to reduce my urge to smoke.

I have and continue to use nic gum on in places where I couldn't smoke or vape -- such as when traveling by air. It reduced the urge to open the emergency exit and go out on the wing for a smoke to a manageable level, but it never felt like a true substitute. No matter how fresh a piece of nic gum I was chomping on when I got off the plane, I wanted a smoke the moment I got somewhere I could have one without being arrested.

Vaping took me from 40 cigarettes to 4 on the first full day I tried it, 2 the next day, 1 the following two days, and that was it. I didn't intend to give up smoking either, I just wanted to see if vaping would allow me to cut back some. Vaping IS a true substitute for smoking.
^^^Fab story. My friend who introduced me to vaping quit cigarettes with the two NRT that you used. She also still chews gum to this day. Now that she is allowed to vape 0%, she loves it!(husband anti smoker)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chantix is just an evil, evil damn drug. That shit gave me hallucinations, and not the fun type either.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only NRT I ever tried was the Snus and they did not work for me at all.

AllOfThem.JPG

VU Sponsors