Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cap Lemon Meringue Pie 10%
INW Lemon 1%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Vanillin 0.5%
FA Apple Pie 0.5%
FA Cookie 1%

A good 18 months ago about 3 months into vaping I was close to giving it up and smoking again. I had bought a succession of underwhelming juices, I had bought a succession of dodgy mods like a dreadnaught clone with a super hot button even though it barely fired and a cherry bomber without a hot button that nearly exploded on me then I purchased a juice by Apocalyptic E-Juices called XT15 which was a Lemon Meringue Pie and it restored my faith, must have bought three or four bottles of it.

I gave the mixer gushing praise how well balanced it was and even cheekily begged him for the recipe when he sold the company on.

SInce then I bought the SOlub Arome concentrate of lemon meringue pie and it was vile and mixed the HIC lemon meringue pie recipe on here which was ok but underwhelming for me....WHY did i take over a year of mixing to buy the Capella concentrate?

Mixed it at 15% standalone and it made me laugh that the guy I was giving gushing praise to was basically selling a one flavour recipe if my taste buds and memory are serving me right...not much balancing to be doing there!
This recipe is my homage to the original pimped up a bit to my liking. INW Lemon is in your face, it takes a good few minutes for your taste buds to adjust, but once they do it is a vibrant lemon curd like lemon which is perfect for a lemon meringue pie. The meringue is added for obvious reasons, the apple pie and cookie to add a bit of crust that I did liked in the HIC recipe and the vanillin simply because I am experimenting with it so leave it out by all means as it doesnt add that much to me.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wholly moley that would def be in your face lemon! Think I'll just throw some lemon pledge in my tank be about the same lol.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx Willbo - Honestly prob not gonna get to this right away or maybe not even soon.. but this is one I will def give a whirl some time. :)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Version 1, and thanks Skiball, how about you stick your head in a fishtank 3 times instead......and bring it out twice

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I was missing the CAP lemon meringue pie .. actually have that... ;p am missing the INW lemon tho.. how close to CAP or FA lemon sicily do you think?

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Havent tried Cap Lemon but its very different to Lemon Sicily. I generally only ever do one mix of a recipe and just post the ones Ive really liked, not the type to be "working on this recipe for months" etc as I just like making differnt stuff all the time for myself, would get bored and frustrated remixing something again and again.
I used INW Lemon to be honest as I dont particularly like it and havent used it much but though it may be good in this, which it is to me. I actually really like Cap lemon meringue pie as a standalone but I did find the lemon element of it a bit weak so wanted to give it a big lemon kick. I would say just use whichever lemon you really like yourself as I dont rate INW Lemon as one to buy and use in a lot of recipes. Lemon Sicily is my favourite, even though it does seem to fade a fair bit.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thought I was missing the CAP lemon meringue pie .. actually have that... ;p am missing the INW lemon tho.. how close to CAP or FA lemon sicily do you think?

Might try FE Lemon if you have it, but it is pretty strong.
My best guess if you don't... is just to leave it out.

No CAP Lemon Meringue Pie for me:(.
Looks good though...

VU Sponsors