Become a Patron!

pimping my favorite juice vendor

The Doctor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey folks, if you haven't already, head on over to Facebook and check out Juice by Kubrick. I recommend Moloko Vellocet (creams + win), Kubricks Kustard (best custard I've tried...makes grants taste meh) and beanie baby (banana/strawberry-liquid sex...The clouds smell unreal good)

He's out of Ottawa, and I seriously cannot stress enough how good his mixes are..and the price is unbeatable (in Canada). I order a LOT of juice from down south and over seas, but Kubrick has been my go-to since finding it.

Go show him some love over on facebook, or at vapeshore in Toronto or other retail shops. Tell him you saw a post here!

Cheers, and enjoy!

(Sorry non-Canadians...because a) You're not Canadian, and b) he doesn't ship to the USA...maybe one of the vendors that carry him do.)

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm super into the custards right now I'll have to check this juice out.

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Think of america as the old couple in the apartment downstairs Complaining about the party that is Canada on the top floor.

:p

themetricvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought my first bottle of Kubrick last week and am loving it. It's called Beanie, Baby! and it's a strawberry/banana cream. I'm going to do a quick review on my youtube channel this week. Will definitely be trying others.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just bought this junk and it taste like cough syrup so I advise to shy away from it if you must... Tarot Laps Empress bbyy.jpg

VU Sponsors