Become a Patron!

Pinapple coconut cream

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Should taste somewhat like a Pina Colada.
But I'm not sure if the "citrus" note in the Custard will affect it.
Prolly safe at 1% cause the Pineapple and Coconut are strong flavors.
You may need to "fine tune" the ratio of the 2 strong flavors to get them balanced, "to your liking".

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You reading my notebook? o_O

Lol, I have something quite similar to this recipe and it was really good! I bet the custard works nicely at that %. I am with @Heabob that the Coconut could be brought down just a tad, BUT, that's just my preference, and you didn't ask.

I'd totally vape this. Thanks for sharing it.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Thanks everyone. Gonna mix this up today n will feedback my thought. I love coconut so the 3% I hope won't be too powerful. May start at 2 and add if needed.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll have to make this one up sometime soon. I did like the one I made, but I have a feeling I'll like this one more, honestly. Thanks for sharing!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I gave it 20 Mins in warm bath to help them mix up. Vaping it now and loving the flavor and creaminess I am experiencing with the recipe

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm sure the vanilla classic is wonderful. I love most anything vanilla

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, me too, but Vienna is just perfect in some things, and I can see that being the case here with the custard. Considered it, but LOVE Classic. I ran out of bottles mixing tonight, so the next time I finish something off, I'll give your version a go.

stateek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just whipped this up but accidentally used 2% custard and it is still friggin good. I think it would be even better with a bit of vanilla added. What's your version like Huckle?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just whipped this up but accidentally used 2% custard and it is still friggin good. I think it would be even better with a bit of vanilla added. What's your version like Huckle?
Mine was almost spot on to what @TheVapingDevil made, but I used Classic instead of Vienna. I didn't use FA Custard, but that is a perfect addition that he used, imo. I also used only a tad of Caps Sweet Cream, the Coconut was a touch lower.

Sometimes those mishaps, like the 2% Custard, turn into a beautiful thing.

I'm going to put thisrecipe in my notebook, so I don't miss out, next time I mix.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TFA Pineapple is a bit more harsh, imo. I've used it plenty of times to sub before I got FA Pineapple. I'd try 1% and see if that works out for you. That gives you room to increase if necessary. That's just what I would do, ymmv.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I did lower the Pineapple down from 2 to 1% as I found the FA Pineapple is a bit bitty. May increase custard to 2% just for the sake of seeing what it would taste like hahahha.... the Jamaican Rum is in the vape mail for this week. Will have to give that version a shot as well.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Mixed this up tonight with coconut at 3%, pineapple at 1% , Vienna and custard at 2% each. Its settling now and will vape it tomorrow

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This recipe, looks good and I've been dying to try out this FA Pineapple.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I like the FA Pineapple but have found that it is strong. I keep reducing it down which is strange because I absolutely love real Pineapple with anything

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can you substitute FA Vienna Cream with FA Fresh Cream? I have all the other ingredients already and have Vienna Cream in my basket right now. I have an excellent Crème Brulee recipe I developed that I need to post up.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yes you can use Vienna in place of fresh. I act prefer Vienna over fresh cream anyway. I just got some TFA pineapple that I'm going to try. I find the FA version is strong even at 1%

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Quick update: for those who find FA pineapple too bitty or strong like I do. I went with TFA pineapple at 4% all others remain the same. OMG how juicy and delicious is this. Although it is snowing where I am right now my taste buds feel.like they are on some south carriabian island. I see this 10 ml same being gone instantly lolol

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@TheVapingDevil what were your final percentages used as you fine tuned it, using all FA flavors? The pineapple I have is FA so I'm going to try this but am wondering where you ended up on your final percentages. I think I'll start with the FA Pineapple at only 1%. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
@-Rob=- my final mix is FA coconut at 3%, FA Vienna cream at 2.5%, FA custard at 2%. I used FA pineapple initially and at 1% it was not as tart as when I started at 3%. It was good but still a little bitty for my tastes. I then used TFA Pineapple at 4% and wow so much better than the FA version. Using the TFA version is much more juicy and wholesome. Either one is good as I have been told by my subjects but the overall opinion is the TFA version is out of this world. Enjoy my friend

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, I'll try it with 1% FA as I don't have the TFA and I just got another flavor order yesterday so I probably won't order any for a few weeks now. Thanks again.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
For me there wasn't much difference between FA at 1% and TFA at 4% other than a bit milder n more juicy. Please do let me know what you think once you try it

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will do that. I had hoped to do some mixing this evening but never got to it. I will soon.

altovey88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@-Rob=- my final mix is FA coconut at 3%, FA Vienna cream at 2.5%, FA custard at 2%. I used FA pineapple initially and at 1% it was not as tart as when I started at 3%. It was good but still a little bitty for my tastes. I then used TFA Pineapple at 4% and wow so much better than the FA version. Using the TFA version is much more juicy and wholesome. Either one is good as I have been told by my subjects but the overall opinion is the TFA version is out of this world. Enjoy my friend
Wow, the first recipe that I have all the ingredients for.

I was worrying because I didn't have any FA pineapple and then you went a used TFA... which I DO have. Perfect.

I'm fairly new to DIYing. How long would you let this steep for?

And thanks to OP for original recipe! :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You like FA? Have you tried others besides TFA?
I'm using a blend of Caps Golden and Inawera P/As in mine. I'm a lil weird on the FA pineapple FSR. o_O
I haven't tried the Caps or the INW. Admittedly, I only use it in such small amounts, I'm ok with the FA or TFA.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
based on what I have I went
4% tfa pineapple
3% tfa coconut extra
2% fa Vienna cream
it's very tasty! I'm going to try adding 1-2% caps v1 custard next

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm getting a slight chemical taste now. since that hasn't been mentioned I'm assuming it's the tfa coconut extra I subbed. it's my first time using it. gonna leave the cap off for a day and taste it again.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That extra can be a bit overwhelming after a few days. That's one that I use lightly unless it's something small to be vaped right away. It's good, but tends to pick up momentum. ;)

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That extra can be a bit overwhelming after a few days. That's one that I use lightly unless it's something small to be vaped right away. It's good, but tends to pick up momentum. ;)
thanks for the tip. I'll make a new batch using half the coconut extra

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
based on what I have I went
4% tfa pineapple
3% tfa coconut extra
2% fa Vienna cream
it's very tasty! I'm going to try adding 1-2% caps v1 custard next
I wondered what it would be like with some V1 in it...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ICK! Ewwww!
svomit_100-122.gif

And I really wanna like the stuff!
It even has things that are bad for me! I LOVE things that are bad for me!!! (winks at Huck) :)
But V1 custards iz teh debil!
Custards laugh at you......baaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

eUfFVnT.gif

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, me too, but Vienna is just perfect in some things, and I can see that being the case here with the custard. Considered it, but LOVE Classic. I ran out of bottles mixing tonight, so the next time I finish something off, I'll give your version a go.
Running out of bottles is a nightmare. I love coconut definitely adding to my "to do list"

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, quite sweet. I think it's like drinking pineapple juice. But not "candy" sweet or rich, like Caps.

VU Sponsors