Become a Patron!

Pineapple Margarita by Havana Dream - Review By Ben28

Ben28

Member For 1 Year
Pineapple Margarita
WhatsApp Image 2024-09-29 at 18.05.06.jpeg

Pineapple Margarita, a liquid that only by the name we know that it will have an alcoholic tip. This kind of liquids attract my attention, something fruity, mixed with a touch of alcohol, I find it very summery and I think quite enjoyable, plus they do not bore throughout the day. Thanks from here to Vapeo24 for making these reviews possible.

According to the brand; This liquid combines sweet and juicy pineapple with a subtle hint of tequila and a refreshing citrus note of lime. The balanced blend of these flavors provides a feeling of freshness and sophistication in each puff, ideal for lovers of fruity and tropical flavors looking for something unique and delicious.

In smell we perceive a fruity and acidic tone, not only because of the pineapple, but we are promised a citrus note of extra lime, which I think combines perfectly with the alcoholic note. Add that I do not notice a very artificial pineapple, but a really fruity pineapple, very similar to the smell of natural pineapple that we can buy in supermarkets.

In vapeo I must say that the alcoholic tone is very well achieved, although I really do not distinguish if it is tequila, rum, or any other alcohol, if I notice a feeling of style. The flavor is quite powerful, as well as its aroma. The pineapple for me is what stands out in all this mixture, leaving behind the other flavors and aromas, which I think is a mixture and a perfect balance.

Little more I can say about this liquid, I was pleasantly surprised how well achieved this pineapple, being very very natural and not at all something artificial as we can find in other liquids.

VU Sponsors