Become a Patron!

Pineapple Upside Down Cake discussion!

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
This is the recipe I made a week ago- I let it steep and the results are fantastic IMO:

Chemnic Yellow Cake 12%
Inawera Caramel 1%
Azure Vaping Cherry 1%
Capella Butter 1%
Capella Golden Pineapple 6%
TFA Sweetener 4 drops per 10ml

I realize that some of my flavors are kind of obscure, so feel free to sub any yellow cake and maraschino cherry you may have. The caramel is there to mimic what happens to pineapple when it is cooked. I thought of adding some brown sugar but have not done this just yet. This is perhaps the tastiest dessert recipe that I can take credit for. YUM! Can anyone think of anything to make a recipe such as this even better? :)
P U S D C .jpgOm Nom Nom Nom ;)

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks good, only thing I can think of might be some sweetener or Marshmallow + Meringue.
Or like you said some Brown Sugar.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
My initial 10ml sample is long gone; Just made 20ml with 1% TFA Brown Sugar added to the above recipe. Smells "out of this world" good! -Looking forward to trying this after steeping a few days in a warm location. {DirecTV Box} :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds really good! Bookmarked for later mixing.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks pretty good.
Mine has some similar flavors & 2% TFA Brown Sugar, 2% TFA Caramel & 1% TFA Smooth. My cherry is from FW & my butter & pineapple are FA.
I'm nuts for FW Yellow Cake, so that's what I use. How's that Chemnic compare?

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm nuts for FW Yellow Cake, so that's what I use. How's that Chemnic compare?

:) I have no idea! This is my first "yellow cake" flavor; I picked up a gallon of their VG nic, so I threw in 4 of their 15ml sample size flavors for shits n giggles. All of their flavors are damn good that I have tried. {Yellow Cake, Chocolate Donut, Raspberry Donut & Rocket Sicle} -Will be re-ordering these and trying more. I only hope that many pursue a recipe similar to this, as it is SO good, and is my favorite actual cake as well.

VU Sponsors