Become a Patron!

Pink Milk

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not the kind you buy, but the kind that's left in the cereal bowl after a nice, strawberry cereal.
It likes a 3 week steep, but then it's very nice.

4% TFA Berry (Crunch) Cereal
2% CAP Cake Batter
1% TFA Dairy Milk
.75% FA Marzipan
.50% FA Milk- Condensed
2% TFA Strawberry (Ripe)
3% JF Strawberry Sweet
1% TFA Sweetener

HHPM.jpg

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The condensed milk - did you use a diluted mixture (and a lot of mixers have been making a diluted solution because it's so strong), or is this the full concentration?
Sounds good!

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The condensed milk - did you use a diluted mixture (and a lot of mixers have been making a diluted solution because it's so strong), or is this the full concentration?
Sounds good!
Full strength, Teresa.
I agree it's strong. I don't think I've ever used it over .5%!

I made a 90 ml batch of the Crema Fritta last Tuesday, since the first, small batch was so good. Tomorrow is one week on it & I'm breaking it out. Can't hardly wait!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Another to add to the list! And another BCV order.......thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try it!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not the kind you buy, but the kind that's left in the cereal bowl after a nice, strawberry cereal.
It likes a 2-3 week steep, but then it's very nice.

4% TFA Berry (Crunch) Cereal
3% CAP Cake Batter
.25% FA Honey
.25% FA Milk- Condensed
1.5% TFA Strawberry (Ripe)
2.9% INW Strawberry Shisha
1% TFA Sweetener

Berry Crunch has become one of my favorite flavors. If I get some Milk I'll give this a shot. I recently got some FLV Cupcake Batter and it would sub nicely here, it tastes much better than the CAP.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Berry Crunch has become one of my favorite flavors. If I get some Milk I'll give this a shot. I recently got some FLV Cupcake Batter and it would sub nicely here, it tastes much better than the CAP.
I was making this before I ever got ANY FLV flavors. I like almost every flavor I now have from FLV, but I haven't tried their cupcake batter.
Personally I've never had a problem with the CAP, but I know a lot of the FLV flavors are really good.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was making this before I ever got ANY FLV flavors. I like almost every flavor I now have from FLV, but I haven't tried their cupcake batter.
Personally I've never had a problem with the CAP, but I know a lot of the FLV flavors are really good.

I've only got a few from them, but I'm now interested in getting more of them. Two others I like a lot are Lemonade and Rich Cinnamon. The RC is an amazingly tasty and potent flavor.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only got a few from them, but I'm now interested in getting more of them. Two others I like a lot are Lemonade and Rich Cinnamon. The RC is an amazingly tasty and potent flavor.
FLV flavors I have are:
Cream
Crunch Cereal
Frosting
Grape
Lemonade
Marshmallow
Peach
Pound Cake
Rich Cinnamon
Vanilla Custard

A few of them I have maybe only used once or twice, but the Peach, Rich Cinnamon, Cream, Crunch Cereal, Lemonade, & Marshmallow will all be go-to flavors for me. I'm warming up to the Frosting (I've subbed it into Twinkies recipe I'm working on) &I haven't tried the Pound Cake yet, I don't believe. FLV definitely has some good stuff.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FLV flavors I have are:
Cream
Crunch Cereal
Frosting
Grape
Lemonade
Marshmallow
Peach
Pound Cake
Rich Cinnamon
Vanilla Custard

A few of them I have maybe only used once or twice, but the Peach, Rich Cinnamon, Cream, Crunch Cereal, Lemonade, & Marshmallow will all be go-to flavors for me. I'm warming up to the Frosting (I've subbed it into Twinkies recipe I'm working on) &I haven't tried the Pound Cake yet, I don't believe. FLV definitely has some good stuff.

I just spent the last 30 minutes loading the shopping cart with FLV. I'm going to try the Donuts as I don't like any of the CAP ones, they're plasticky. I just read the FLV thread here and the key seems to be using all of these at much lower %s than most other flavors. Just as RC is normally used at a few drops per 30 ml, others are just as potent. It'll be interesting to start mixing with them.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just spent the last 30 minutes loading the shopping cart with FLV. I'm going to try the Donuts as I don't like any of the CAP ones, they're plasticky. I just read the FLV thread here and the key seems to be using all of these at much lower %s than most other flavors. Just as RC is normally used at a few drops per 30 ml, others are just as potent. It'll be interesting to start mixing with them.
I can sometimes get away with using TFA's Frosted Donut or at least mixing it with CAP Glazed or Chocolate Glazed to smooth them out. I will say that the CAPs get better with the steep. I don't care for those as a S&V.
I kind of like the TFA, though.

VU Sponsors