Become a Patron!

Pinneaple Coconut ( Bar Juice ) By Bombo E-Liquids - Review By Ben28

Pinneaple Coconut by Bombo E-Liquids
Piña Colada.jpg

Bar Juice, a range of liquids of the brand @bomboeliquids , designed to create a flavor similar to those of disposables, characterized by a very powerful flavor and a tone always icy. In this case I bring you the Pinneaple Coconut, something that could remind the famous alcoholic drink known as Pina Colada. This liquid has been provided by the team of Vapeo24 in order to carry out a review.

According to the brand; Pineapple Coconut Ice by Bar Juice by Bombo transports you to a tropical paradise with its exquisite combination of juicy pineapple and sweet coconut. This e-liquid captures the essence of an exotic island, providing a rich and refreshing vape experience.

In smell we are clearly dazzled by the pineapple, the main protagonist of this liquid. At least in this test I do not notice the coconut at all, although I do notice some tropical fruit that combines with pineapple, but I can not define it as a coconut. Already from the smell you notice a powerful liquid in aroma and quite sweet, perfect for those with a sweet tooth.

In vaping the thing continues along the same path. We notice a very intense and strong flavor, very reminiscent of the Piña Colada. In order to resemble the disposable, this liquid has a large amount of ice, something I do not see bad, especially for the summer. It is vapeable even in an RDA and not at all its freshness is too strong, although I admit that perhaps it would be better enjoyed in a POD type device.

In conclusion, this liquid, its main objective is to resemble the disposable liquids and I think that this time, it is very close to achieving it. What I do admit is that it is a liquid perhaps too sweet or loaded and that I personally have not been able to enjoy it for a whole day.

VU Sponsors