Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FA Pistachio 1.5%
FA Fresh Cream 2%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Marshmallow 2%
Cap Creamy Yoghurt 2%

Sweet milky cream with pistachio throughout

FA Pistachio - I dont have tpa pistachio in fact I only have all FA nut flavours. Havent used them for a long time as not sure whether nut profiles are for me and i find all of them hard to work with. Go too high percentage wise and they are overpowering and almost woody to me, too low and they are barely detectable. This is one of the first recipes the nut flavour has balanced out well for me.

FA Fresh Cream/Meringue
- This combination has been done a million times in looper, pebble and other cereal recipes, for good reason, its a lovely cereal millk flavour....but I dont want a cereal milk flavour

FA Marshmallow - Added for an extra bit of sweetness that the fresh cream in high percentages can take away but mainly to add a thicker mouthfeel to help make the milk profile creamier.

Cap Creamy Yoghurt - used this instead of various different custards as I didnt want the recipe to turn into a custard flavour, and also because I like the creaminess from it. I dont like the greek yoghurts at all and find fa yoghurt hit n miss. This is by far my favourite yoghurt, it tastes more like a ski yoghurt to me, there is little tang from it especially at lower percentages unlike all the other yoghurts out there and it is by far the creamiest. Think it works well in this, by balancing out the marshmallow and creams.

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
This sounds good, pistachio gets overlooked in my collection only used it once in squonks ice cream b4 now!!!

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This sounds good, pistachio gets overlooked in my collection only used it once in squonks ice cream b4 now!!!

I'm the same with all the FA nut concentrates I have, am trying to experiment with them a bit as I only regularly use the almond in tiny amounts but walnut, hazlenut, pisatchio, peanut I am chucking in a few recipes at the moment to see if I can make anything good or I am literally chucking them. pistachio saved, sod all so far at all with the walnut worthwhile though. Never been mad on the peanut either, to me it tastes like the actual shell of monkey nuts.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing! Got it bookmarked to try once I get all the ingredients. I've never tried a Pistachio vape but have been meaning to so this looks like a good one to start with!

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never had a pistachio vape before and this looks great! thanks for the recipe.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice.....:vino:...sounds fantastic, and I have the ingredients.

VU Sponsors