Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Delivers - A Kit Review - The GoMax Tube by Innokin

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INTRODUCTION

_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone and welcome to Pizza Dave’s Vape Reviews and today I will be going over the GOmax tube by Innokin. This will be a rather quick review, as this is a simple tube device, combined with disposable GOmax tanks. This device has a built-in 3000mah battery, operates up to 80w, and is super lightweight. Since I am keeping this short, let’s get right to it eh?

Disclaimer: This device was sent to me by Innokin for review.

WHAT YOU GET

• 1 Innokin GoMAX 80w tube
  • 2 Innokin GoMAX tanks
  • 1 Micro-USB charging cable
  • Paperwork

- Available in all black, gold/black, green/black, pink/black, blue/black. All of these colors except for the all black have a color fade to them and the tanks are also matchy matchy.

STOCK SHOT
WEp3sTi.jpg

PACKAGING
TQWQUSx.jpg

UNBOXED
MximyUV.jpg

MOD OVERVIEW

• Measurements – 135mm (w/ tank) x 24mm (w/ bump out for tank bubble)
  • Range – 60-80w
  • Battery – Built-in 3000mah
  • Material – Stainless Steel (not sure how, this thing is stupid light)
  • Atomizer Compatibility – 24mm without overhang

OPERATION

Jumping right into how you run this thing. 3 clicks of the fire button to turn on and 3 clicks off, that’s about it. No other settings whatsoever with this one. The fire button illuminates when charging and also when vaping. The color of the button indicates the battery level.

• Green – 40-100%
  • Blue – 10-40%
  • Red – 0-10% and will flash red when it is time to charge

When charging the LED illuminates as follows:

• Red – 0-90%
  • Green – 90-100%
  • LED OFF when fully charged

Yep, that is about it. Super simple to use and has some useful LEDs. I wish it had a little better span with the green LED as it seems to stay green forever, and then it hits blue for a brief moment, then red.

HOW IT VAPES

This segment is more or less my take on how this tube performs when combined with the GoMax tank. The power output is about right for the tank and I have no complaints with how it vapes warmth wise. The 3000mah battery lasted me all day long at work and had just a slight taper off in power as it was getting into the blue level of power. It wasn’t enough to totally kill the enjoyment, but the drop off was noticeable. I mentioned in my stand-alone review that I thoroughly enjoy the GoMax tanks, and they are just as good now as they were when I tested. Flavor is good, vapor is good, and overall enjoyment is right up there. These are solid tanks for a throw away. The pairing of the lightweight tank on this lightweight device makes this very pocketable. The tube itself is featherweight. They claim the body is made of stainless steel, and if so, it is ungodly hollowed out. I have never had a tube mod as light as this and with this much capacity.

GOMAX TANK REVIEW

I already reviewed the GoMax tanks as a stand-alone review. In short, these are great performing disposable tanks. I like having some around for a quick tank to grab on the go. Flavor is good, fill port is good, and having adjustable air flow is a great addition to a disposable tank.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TANK PROS

• Great Flavor
  • 5ml Capacity
  • Matches the mod well
  • Doesn’t leak even when coils are about toast

TANK CONS

• Cheap Plastic
  • Adds to landfill
  • I did have one GoMax tank that leaked a little. That is now one out of the 7 I have tried, so not that bad. Also, the leak didn’t last, it was just some initial bunching of the top seal.

PHOTO GALLERY

GoMax Tube Album

rGguezE.jpg

NcWfcRQ.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS

I pretty much said how I felt in the how it vapes section. This tube is super lightweight and portable, and it provides adequate power for the GoMax tanks. This tube screams starter through and through and is an excellent product in my opinion for those who want to try and go for the cloudier direct lung side of vaping while not dropping more coin on a box mod and sub-ohm tank. These are selling for somewhere in the $30 price range, making it as cheap as buying a tank. Sure, once these two GoMax tanks are toast you have just one option, and that’s finding more GoMax tanks, but that’s not really a bad thing. The only bad thing is that these go in the trash. They are about as practical as pods when you think about it. Just pop the tank throw on a new tank and go on with your day. The mod is simple to use and has no frills, but the paint finish is excellent, and these look great. It doesn’t have much dazzle, but the simplicity, style, and convenience make up for it. This wouldn’t be a bad little kit to hang on to for a pinch, or if you want to take a mod somewhere that you think a nicer system would suck to carry around. This is so light, it won’t sag your pants, and the on I have only had one tank in the 7 I have tried that leaked. Am I totally in love with this kit? No. I feel that I am somewhat “beyond” something like this for my everyday use, but I can see the perks of a cheap disposable tank tube for beginners or for a beater setup. It works well with no major cons, providing a solid vaping experience for $30 or less.

OVEN TEST

If I this were to accidentally fall into my pizza oven would I go out and get another? Probably not, but I sure do love these GoMax tanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROS

• Good flavor
  • Super lightweight
  • Simple
  • Cheap

CONS

• Battery drop off once the blue led lights up that you can “feel”
  • USB charging should be USB-C for longevity
  • Once the tank goes out, you need a whole new tank, which may not be something you can grab in a pinch where you are
  • Lightweight is great, but it has a cheap feel with that weight
  • Not super versatile, but may work with other tanks of the same resistance

Thank you all for reading and thank you to Innokin for sending this my way for review. I am seeing the kits online for roughly $30.

Pizza Dave – Delivering real reviews, with no extra toppings

REVIEW CRITERIA: I use each item for about two weeks to ensure I have collected enough data to adequately write a review. I use the same e liquid in tanks or rdas throughout all my reviews to ensure that I am comparing apples to apples between all modern equipment. I do not post reviews until I feel confident that I have used it enough to give an educated review. The reason I started doing reviews was due to poor purchasing decisions in my vaping infancy about two years ago. Back then, I purchased several different pieces of hardware without really enjoying it and I hope my reviews can guide people into spending their hard-earned money more wisely than I did! ****Keep in mind that some items I receive may be pre-release and not in retail packaging. Quality may be less than the finished product and what is in the package may differ from the retail package as well.

VU Sponsors