Become a Patron!

Please help me with my Valyrian 2 tank

Just installed the dual mesh coils and the one problem im having is a buildup of small bubbles inside the tank, I have too jiggle them out constantly or risk taking a rip and getting a slight burnt cotton taste, bad coil design or bad installation I dont know but its pushing me further and further away from loving these coils.....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you're not getting enough bubbles? Bubbles mean the cotton is wicking and all should be good. You can try to poke a hole in the cotton with a safety pin or something small.

Sometimes stock coils come as duds. What kinda of juice are you using percent wise? Don't think that would matter with a subohm tank but you never know. Juice may be too thick.

Not exactly, this is a picture of 1 pocket in this coil (there are 3 total) that trap bubbles, they never work themselves out and need my undivided attention too pop out and let the juice touch the inner cotton. Im pretty sure my juice is thin enough, just running some Strawberry Grape Cloud Nurdz and its never gave me problem in the past. I dont really want too poke holes in my cotton because I dont have a replacement coil right now, but ive had other tanks with similar groves but the bubbles would come out of the cotton and make their way out of the groves without me jiggling my tank back and forth. What we have here is the bubbles blocking my juice from getting all the way inside the grove, and im thinking its gonna effect the life of my coil here pretty soon :(

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
thin juice could due that what you effective describing is a form of vacu lock or pressure barrier. youd have to be running some really thin juice like 90PG to cause it if it is not the juice you could be missing an o ring on the coil or in the tank

the normal seal provided by pressure has shifted position.
i would inspect the seals on the coil and tank to ensure they are all there.

VU Sponsors