Become a Patron!

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
i just got a mech squonker and i am not getting good flavor on it! the rda is the jenna and i was using it on dicodes dani mini with amazing results! same build same wire(ss316l Clapton duel 26g wrapped in 32) same slam cap! anyways i was getting such great results on bypass mode so i had thought it be the same but nope. what should i do? build lower use a different wire? its sitting at .25! Anything will help! thanks everyone! btw feel free to suggest builds for a 18650 for optimal flavor! i have ss316, kathal, and n80! i have used mech before! ive had a kennedy 21700, and a grip! both were great flavor only difference, 21700's please help!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i just got a mech squonker and i am not getting good flavor on it! the rda is the jenna and i was using it on dicodes dani mini with amazing results! same build same wire(ss316l Clapton duel 26g wrapped in 32) same slam cap! anyways i was getting such great results on bypass mode so i had thought it be the same but nope. what should i do? build lower use a different wire? its sitting at .25! Anything will help! thanks everyone! btw feel free to suggest builds for a 18650 for optimal flavor! i have ss316, kathal, and n80! i have used mech before! ive had a kennedy 21700, and a grip! both were great flavor only difference, 21700's please help!
26 gauge wrapped with 32 is your problem. It's taking too long to heat up. Get some 36 or 38 for the Clapton wrap. Also, what battery are you using? I recommend Samsung 20S, Sony VTC5A, or Molicel P26A.

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
i just ordered some samsung 20s's i was going to get the 35.5 ohmwreck or whatever there called but seen they dont really have what they say they have! i will try building better!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Don, what are your Killer coils that are your go to? I've always been curious?
My Killer coils are unique to anything on the market noone makes coils like these. They have ni80 core 316L wrap 3mm I'd .17ohm for a pair. These coils work. Fast ramp and cool down and they last. I made them to use in single battery mech mods but they also work great with regulated mods. I have found you can use them with lower watts and get the same production compared to other exotic coils. Killer coils are made to use. They aren't for taking Instagram pictures. My Serial Killer coil are a series version of the Killer coils Thanks @gsmit for posting the picture

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
hey guys i just wanted to say that i found a good build! i got a n80 26 duel core with a 40g wrap! and i must say that it has decent flavor!! i can actually taste more of the cookie flavor ive been looking for in my favorite vape! lost recipe! im pumped now i can finally use this mod! it was pretty sad what i was getting before

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Killer coils are unique to anything on the market noone makes coils like these. They have ni80 core 316L wrap 3mm I'd .17ohm for a pair. These coils work. Fast ramp and cool down and they last. I made them to use in single battery mech mods but they also work great with regulated mods. I have found you can use them with lower watts and get the same production compared to other exotic coils. Killer coils are made to use. They aren't for taking Instagram pictures. My Serial Killer coil are a series version of the Killer coils Thanks @gsmit for posting the picture

Thanks Don, I've been interested since hearing you talk about them. I'm essentially a single battery mech guy so they sound right up my ally. Might have to try these bad boys out sometime if the opportunity arises.......

VU Sponsors