Become a Patron!

PMs hijacked

floridagolferboi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This is floridagolferboi......I don't exactly know the details of what happened but what a couple of "VU staff" told me is that there were multiple accounts (including reputable members) related to an IP address and something to do with VPN (which I dont even know what that is) and all the accounts were merged into one account "fckaugust8th" which was a result of people being scammed or that is what people's impression is at least.....I'd like to let everyone know that I had no part in this. Contacting me thru ebay or any other internet outlet is unnessecary, if you have a question just send me a private message on here and i will try and answer it (even though I dont know many answers to my own questions at this point). As far as the copied pictures go, yes there were pictures used by "fuckaugust8th" that were in fact mine, but there were also pictures taken from other users. I sincerely hope that my fellow users realize that I was not involved in this even though there has been alot of spitballing going on in this thread and probably private messages as well. I will have some people post here after my blurb vouching that i am a legitimate trader as i did have 20 positive trades before this account merger happened. If I have a pending trade with you, I will do my best to be in contact with you shortly and hopefully exchange feedback upon completion of the trade.

Thanks for your understanding,

(now) @vaporghost

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
see i saw a post form you earlier for a kennedy rda and thought isnt that the same one floridagolferboi was selling
and thought i bet that is floridagolferboi....man i was right.

now hopefully fckaugust8th logs in and straightens out his shit. because there is at least 2 people including myself that sent him money via paypal and we would like either our money or the item we purchased

what i find strange is this @vaporghost. - @Teresa P stated the paypal she sent you had the name jorge ****** and thats the same name on the paypal i sent to fckaugust8th
maybe someone can clarify that for me.

look we all fuck up - we all make mistakes - we all dont like to own up to our mistakes at times. thats life - if you are the personn me (for a limitless plus rta) and others sent money to for stuff - just send the stuff and move on or return the money. Because if someone came on here posted pics took money and never sends it - well thats a case for the FBI since its crossing state lines and its mail fraud with Federal penalties. I sure hope that is not the case and there is just some huge misunderstanding and myself and others who engaged in deals with fckaugust8th get all their stuff in the mail in the next day or 2

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This is floridagolferboi......I don't exactly know the details of what happened but what a couple of "VU staff" told me is that there were multiple accounts (including reputable members) related to an IP address and something to do with VPN (which I dont even know what that is) and all the accounts were merged into one account "fckaugust8th" which was a result of people being scammed or that is what people's impression is at least.....I'd like to let everyone know that I had no part in this. Contacting me thru ebay or any other internet outlet is unnessecary, if you have a question just send me a private message on here and i will try and answer it (even though I dont know many answers to my own questions at this point). As far as the copied pictures go, yes there were pictures used by "fuckaugust8th" that were in fact mine, but there were also pictures taken from other users. I sincerely hope that my fellow users realize that I was not involved in this even though there has been alot of spitballing going on in this thread and probably private messages as well. I will have some people post here after my blurb vouching that i am a legitimate trader as i did have 20 positive trades before this account merger happened. If I have a pending trade with you, I will do my best to be in contact with you shortly and hopefully exchange feedback upon completion of the trade.

(now) @vaporghost

What about getting the boot on Reddit ???

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@vaporghost So one last question and I am completely done with this nonsense. If you are innocent floridagolferboi with zero connection to fckaugust8th, and you have no idea what happened and are just as confused as we are. Please tell me why after 3 days you decided to sign up again and your first post is not "Hey it's me guys what the hell happened?" instead it was a post about flavor chasing and than instantly trying to sell your kennedy 24? Only after I questioned this post and time lines do you state that you are infact floridagolferboi?
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/lost-vape-efusion-duo-dna133-200-lnib.253077/

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

(now) @vaporghost

Hey ghostboi, I know you have. Lot of things to address but I hope you haven't forgot my 3rdeye drip tip. You can pm me if you'd like or just send it. Thanks

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
not me
the shipping label picture he sent me had o tracking o it and he hasnt responded to any emails

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No tracking for me either, guess I'll go ahead and call this a loss. Thankfully it was a cheap lesson.:p
Hope everyone is having a good morning despite.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well hold on a little hope
@PaulS posted today he had a smooth trade with fckaugust im trying to get some info gathered up here

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He was floridagolferboi when I traded. The name that isused by the hijacker is different. I'm going to change my original post to floridagolferboi

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@SMOKIE or any other staff member
before i paid fckaugust i specifically checked his trading profile and he did had at least 1 postive trading feedback, but from whom I ca not remember

is there a way to find out who that person was that left him positive feedback...they may know something we dont that could shed some light on this

floridagolferboi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I am not fckaugust8th......thanks @PaulS and @Mattp169 I did not get an email from you......my name is NOT Jorge ******** @TheKiddVapes I am pming you right now about that, sorry for the delayed response to everyone but there are some things that i have discussed with the admins that proved that I am who I am and that @fckaugust8th is a seperate person, which is why I have my username back......this has been a wild past few days lol, hopefully I will get my trading stats back here quickly....to all that think they were scammed, just hold on and see if something comes in in the next few days, if not, open a paypal dispute (hopefully you paid G&S)....if you have any further questions for me personally just PM me!

and have a good day everyone

VU Sponsors