VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok we have added a POKE feature. By using the Poke feature you will send an alert to that member. You can only poke someone once until they poke you back. The poke button is located in the users profile.

Happy Poking!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Please tell me there will be "Most Poked" statistics in the Membership section...

I propose the Kit-Kat badge! “4 fingers of fun!”

or Kit Kat chunky badge the top of the league table “when 4 fingers just aren’t enough”

Kit Kat fun size “ received your first poke”

???

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
?

ca8.png

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I propose the Kit-Kat badge! “4 fingers of fun!”

or Kit Kat chunky badge the top of the league table “when 4 fingers just aren’t enough”

Kit Kat fun size “ received your first poke”

???

Four fingers is only one thumb away from a Fist ?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i see joe getting alot of poke's :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @nadalama ,

Remember these sort of POKES?

Code:
    DEF SEG = &H50
    POKE 0, 1
    DEF SEG

*That disabled print screen back in the day..DO NOT..try it on a modern computer with dynamic RAM...lol

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So the third Thursday of every month is to be , " Poke Joe Day". :devil:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay! But what about a definition of what a poke is? To keep it fun there really needs to be a broad understanding of what it means, IMHO.
Getting poked with no reason is irritating, I think. I don't like it when I get poked in FB. I always think, WHAT?!!! Although, I think FB issues random pokes to encourage conversations.
How about:
- I hope this finds you in good health and spirits. (I hope all is well with you.) Then there's no obligation for the pokee to respond.
Everything else I can think of can be done in a thread or PM. I think a nice poke is good. Wadda ya think?

And I don't think poking Joe is advisable unless you want to see him revert back to "Breaks Shit". ?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay! But what about a definition of what a poke is? To keep it fun there really needs to be a broad understanding of what it means, IMHO.
Getting poked with no reason is irritating, I think. I don't like it when I get poked in FB. I always think, WHAT?!!! Although, I think FB issues random pokes to encourage conversations.
How about:
- I hope this finds you in good health and spirits. (I hope all is well with you.) Then there's no obligation for the pokee to respond.
Everything else I can think of can be done in a thread or PM. I think a nice poke is good. Wadda ya think?

And I don't think poking Joe is advisable unless you want to see him revert back to "Breaks Shit". ?
[/QUOTE

Breaking shit is nothing new, I 've been doing it since the 50's.......:xD:

VU Sponsors