Become a Patron!

Pokemon Go Pokemon Go app idiots

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am tempted to charge up the potato have mom record video.
Me armed with liquid ass and meander through the poketard stop crowd.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tyger gonna whoop your ass @SMOKIE
nod_80_anim_gif_zpsaho53go8.gif
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I can't stand people who take this game to the extreme and it's really all they seem to be doing.
I mean now days a lot of the people already have their faces buried into their cell phones enough as it is and then this came out, and there will be plenty more but I guess... what ever happened to going outside and kicking a ball around the front yard or riding your bike down through some trails?

Totally agree with this guy, a few people have been robbed around here because of it....car accidents and people calling police on the people who are looking for pokemans in peoples back yards..... even people
Walking into Flint is a really stupid idea and that's where someone was robbed and almost murdered

Went driving one night around 12:00am on a tuesday night because I could not sleep and I drove through downtown area and then I seen like 15 kids who couldn't have been but about 16 years old huddled around the Secretary of State just looking at their cell phones, and it hit me that it was a " Poke - e- stop?"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you ever considered that this might be a way of weeding out the tragiclly stupid from humanity and sending them out into traffic to make sure their gene pool is ended.......in which case I say ...PLAY ON.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't play the game but I still love my Pikachu hat... I liked pokemon since the very beginning.. so there!
SUNP0017.JPG

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have you ever considered that this might be a way of weeding out the tragiclly stupid from humanity and sending them out into traffic to make sure their gene pool is ended.......in which case I say ...PLAY ON.
Im actually surprised there isnt something like that yet...I feel people should have to prove they can be a good parent and get a license to even have a child...should be "fixed" at birth...can always undo it later if needed..should weed out at least a good chunk of "bad dna":

VU Sponsors