Become a Patron!

Poll: Most Americans Support FDA Regulation Of E-Cigarettes

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same piss yellow media that says most support repealing the 2a.
Slanted crooked commie bullshit.

Better dead than red.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love a story with a busy comments section. Ignorant people rule this world. It makes me worry less that soon WW3 will kick off and nukes will take out the vast majority of city life. I might start voting for warmongers like McStain and Loony Graham.

Kidding, of course...................................Sort of.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most vapers support regulation, as well...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. Statistically speaking, and my own observations, vapers tend to be no brighter or better informed than the general population.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yep. Statistically speaking, and my own observations, vapers tend to be no brighter or better informed than the general population.

I don't know about you but it pisses me off to no end every time some jackass no High School Diploma having B&M owner says
"This will just weed out the bad guys and We already do most of the stuff that will be required in the FDA regulations"

NO!!! NO you fucking don't. You and every other Vape Shop in the US will have 3 choices

1) Blu
2) Njoy
3) MarkTen

Do they think they can keep a fucking shop open with 3 products on the shelf???

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know about you but it pisses me off to no end every time some jackass no High School Diploma having B&M owner says
"This will just weed out the bad guys and We already do most of the stuff that will be required in the FDA regulations"

NO!!! NO you fucking don't. You and every other Vape Shop in the US will have 3 choices

1) Blu
2) Njoy
3) MarkTen

Do they think they can keep a fucking shop open with 3 products on the shelf???

Exactly.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most Americans don't vape so there is no reason for them to object to the regulation of it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I think the Country is screwed. The industry is just another example. There should be no need for Ma & Pa shops to pool resources to Lobby in order to continue free Enterprise. And despite the corrupt politicians acting based on the election donations promised by the Lobby, the dumbed down populous that pine for the government to protect them from fucking ejuice(and other things) just compounds the problem.

VU Sponsors