Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The Luxyoun Unik Box Mod by Hongwei Technology.

And here are the specs:

- Made of real redwood
- 7w-150w
- Input voltage: 3.2-4.2v
- Output voltage: 3-8.5v
- Minimum resistance: 0.3 ohms
- Maximum resistance: 5 ohms
- Short circuit protection and low voltage cut off
- USB charging
- 510 connector

This authentic solid wood box mod from Luxyoun is exceptionally well finished with Fat Daddy style 510 connection for atomizers. This mod carrys an SX1500 150w capable chipset, which features step up and step down, it outperforms other 150w box mods we've tested it against. The buttons have a nice finish in metal, screw fixed back plate. Internally the PCB board and chip is covered with a solid wood plate, it is extremely tidy and neat. This uses a single 18650 battery but the chip is extremely efficient and effective maximising the power from your battery choice although it is recommended with the wattage capabilities that a high amp version is used. On the front of the box the screen displays, wattage (super fast adjustment), voltage output, vape counter, draw counter in milliseconds, resistance of atomizer (extrenmely accurate), graphical battery display and voltage remaining.

It turns out that this mod runs on a single 18650 battery, which can't safely deliver the max power of the chip. I'd strongly suggest not buying it.
Also it is said that the SX1500 chip is NOT an authentic YIHI but they are claiming it is.

More here: http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Potentially-dangerous-150w-mod

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the information. Safety is important. Some will be ignorant and not take the advice only to face tragedy when it's too late.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
How long could you possibly vape at full power on a single 18650?
The IPV V2's single 18650 can barely power it.
That's only 50 watts max.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
WTF???

With high end stable chip inside

sx300 sx500 sx1000 sx1500

Features

1.Unik wood box mod is designed by Luxyon, it is made Of nice red wood;

2.Super power mod ---- the wattage can be adjusted from 7W to 30w,50W,100W,150W;

3.Smart mod with Gravity Sensing System&button click.

4.Larger screen size, more comfortable to read the on-screen data.

5.It can show the atomizer’s resistance, voltage,wattage and battery power at the same time.

Pictures

HTB1GYMcGFXXXXakXVXXq6xXFXXXS.jpg

HTB19iIeGFXXXXXjXFXXq6xXFXXXn.jpg
HTB1LGwkGFXXXXczXXXXq6xXFXXX1.jpg

HTB1P8AcGFXXXXabXVXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg

HTB13g3dGFXXXXc6XFXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg

Technical data

Unik 30Output wattage7w-30w
Output voltage3.7v-8.5v
Chipsx300
Lowest resistance0.3ohm
Unik 50Output wattage7w-50w
Output voltage3.7v-10.1v
Chipsx500
Lowest resistance0.3ohm
Unik 100Output wattage7w-100w
Output voltage3.7v-14.1v
Chipsx1000
Lowest resistance0.3ohm
Unik 150Output wattage7w-150w
Output voltage3.7v-17.3v
Chipsx1500
Lowest resistance0.3ohm

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's sad is this box actually looks really good, based on looks alone I would definitely use it. And unfortunately a lot of people base their purposes solely on that. Seems the vaping game with a lot of companies is all about gigawatts and false claims. Seen too many horror stories of batteries venting and upgrades frying boards that I myself will be very cautious buying anything, & I'm probably one of the few people that likes a built in battery. That said tho however jack meoff will buy anything that looks cool with more power and wonder why it melted. From what I'm seeing there are wonderful options for my needs in the 40-70 price range. Don't need a lot of wattage, innokin and eleaf could suit my needs just fine. I for one am very skeptical of longdong vaporco and their quest for more power and outrageous claims.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I like the looks of the box too. I noticed it elsewhere and then I was researching the chip (SX1500) which sounds like a YiHi series chip.
In the first 5 listed on google I found the thread from the other forum about it being potentially dangerous and the link from alibaba.
I thought for sure it would have dual 18650's but found out it only has 1!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like Todd's reviews, I've seen a few of his. Definitely addressed the high watts on 1 battery concern, seems it does have some protection built in. But still tho, if all you're wanting is that power there are better performing options for around the same price. I do like the look of it tho. I'm too lazy to find it but ft has some wood Tesla boxes in now that look pretty sweet Imho, but I keep telling my wife this. If I buy a box based on looks alone, Dna 30 or 40 in an nes controller, I've seen em, and that would be my pretty/decorative mod. For now I will use my istick and my soon to be here mvp with pride, and also since one was a gift and one was a pif, I feel they will always be special even if somewhere down the road I can afford to upgrade.
http://vapingcheap.com/tesla-120w-w...il&utm_term=0_7360dbf574-0df8f09f24-193103725
120 watt wood box mod. Dual batteries etc, and cheaper.

Last edited:

Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The whole 'potentially dangerous' thing is getting old. We've been pushing batteries far past their rating since 2009, starting with the first 10440 and 14500 mods.

These aren't vacuum cleaners that suck the guts outta the battery. Just like any subΩ build on a mech, the battery just gives what it can. Same here. The spec may be exaggerated, but that don't make it unsafe.

As far as exaggeration look at all the new batteries that have popped up from all the the new unheard of brand re-wrappers. Efest is the king of the liars.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The whole 'potentially dangerous' thing is getting old. We've been pushing batteries far past their rating since 2009, starting with the first 10440 and 14500 mods.

These aren't vacuum cleaners that suck the guts outta the battery. Just like any subΩ build on a mech, the battery just gives what it can. Same here. The spec may be exaggerated, but that don't make it unsafe.

As far as exaggeration look at all the new batteries that have popped up from all the the new unheard of brand re-wrappers. Efest is the king of the liars.
EFEST = Rewrapped Battery that has burst power ratings written on them when continuous power is what is important.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Why would anybody who was planning on using even 2/3 of the 150 watts buy a single battery box mod?
You might as well buy a $15 mech mod from fasttech.
The whole reason for going to a box (besides DNA mods that can not use 2 batts) is because 2 batteries fits in the box.
They could have put 2 batteries in this mod and turned the board longways like the hana and everything would fit in that box.
Maybe, just maybe they would have to make it 1/8 of an inch wider to make it fit.

IPV V3
Sigelei 100 Watt

2 boxes at about the same price that have dual 18650's
Homemade 120 watt raptor/hammond box - same deal.

All a better choice. People are building raptor chips in wood boxes now too.

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it possible to reach 150W with a single 18650? Yes.
Do i trust this Chinese mod with a cloned chip to do it safely? No.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Is it possible to reach 150W with a single 18650? Yes.
Do i trust this Chinese mod with a cloned chip to do it safely? No.
I am beginning to think the Chinese could put dog turds in wooden boxes and people would buy them because of the pretty box.
This mod kind of proves my point.:D

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yihi didn't reach a four digit chip yet, maybe it's a chip from the future:D

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
13:15 - this IS NOT A YIHI CHIP (they are advertising it as authentic YiHi)
They do not make an sx1000 chip
Check for yourself if you don't believe me: http://www.yihiecigar.com/products.html
I put up a link to a review without comment. Take from it what you will as with any review. Try not to make me an advocate for everything said in it please. I don't with links you provide.

Last edited:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
EFEST = Rewrapped Battery that has burst power ratings written on them when continuous power is what is important.
I don't understand why people should go by the continuous rating on a battery, or why the battery should even concern itself with labeling the continuous rating on it (i do get it, but think Pulse should be labeled first and foremost for vaping applications)....We don't use continuous flow in the world of vaping...only when people accidentally fire their mod for longer than 45 seconds does it get into continuous rating....so with your thought process, batteries should be labeled for those idiots who miss-fire mods and shove them unlocked into a pocket...leaving the rest of us, the majority of us, to have to put up with the morons in the hobby. Continuous power is only important if your slower than a brick or just plain stupid. BTW, efest makes their own batteries, for the last fucking time. They OEM and ODM for OTHERS. Meaning, they can make LG and Panasonic wraps, if those companies order some through them. They can produce whatever you want, but to say that they buy other batteries, then put efest wrappers on them, makes people sound utterly stupid. You can look up all of their certificates online. They are certified to MAKE batteries, not Import them. They are certified to Export batteries, not Import them. They sell and produce batteries on a daily basis. 90% of what they make, is exported to the rest of the world. When you bitch about efest batteries, its like your telling me that your Scotch brand tape is better than the Henries brand tape because Henries uses Scotch tape...even though Scotch tape is made by 3M, sold to Scotch, then Scotch makes Henries with leftovers to recoup some of their cost in bulk buying from 3M. Here's another little shit nugget for you, LG makes car batteries. Not one location that makes 18650 size batteries, not here or in Korea...but they do own holding companies in China, Shenzhen as a matter of fact....hmmmmm. You think maybe that their holding companies, buy their li-pos in vape size from EFEST, then have EFEST label for them and ship them out?? Cutting out the bulk shipping costs? The battery know-it-all's are killing me. Got to buy genuine Sony...even though Sony shut down their Japan plant a long time ago, now you are getting batteries made in the Philippines, so guess what, its the same fucking thing. Another battery being made, with a green Sony label on it. Welcome to the world. The real world. Where OEM and ODM rules the roost. Sorry to be such an ass this morning and this is NOT directed at anyone in particular . But fuck, get over the efest re-wrap theory, its fucking driving us up a wall.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The issue with pulse/burst power vs continuous is the same that we have with peak power vs rms on speakers... advertising just the peak or pulse or burst is a marketing ploy and doesn't represent the battery ( or speaker ) on a level ground ( so to speak ). In fact, both numbers are important just depending on the application... Saying that the pulse value is the one that is important because that's what vapor's use... ignores that many other people use them in other areas... most notably flashlights as just one example.

I purchase a battery on it's continuous power output ( for my vape gear, my flashlights and my RC planes also )... I also want to know what the burst rating is so I don't exceed that in the application I'm using it in.

The branding isn't of much concern to me as long as I can tell or find out the quality of the cells. One cell isn't always equivalent to another... the different chemistry they use makes a huge difference. If the plants in the Philippines is using the exact same process and chemistry as what Sony used in theirs... that is a valid point but if they differ in any way... it's rubbish to use it as an example.

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't understand why people should go by the continuous rating on a battery, or why the battery should even concern itself with labeling the continuous rating on it (i do get it, but think Pulse should be labeled first and foremost for vaping applications)....We don't use continuous flow in the world of vaping...only when people accidentally fire their mod for longer than 45 seconds does it get into continuous rating....so with your thought process, batteries should be labeled for those idiots who miss-fire mods and shove them unlocked into a pocket...leaving the rest of us, the majority of us, to have to put up with the morons in the hobby. Continuous power is only important if your slower than a brick or just plain stupid. BTW, efest makes their own batteries, for the last fucking time. They OEM and ODM for OTHERS. Meaning, they can make LG and Panasonic wraps, if those companies order some through them. They can produce whatever you want, but to say that they buy other batteries, then put efest wrappers on them, makes people sound utterly stupid. You can look up all of their certificates online. They are certified to MAKE batteries, not Import them. They are certified to Export batteries, not Import them. They sell and produce batteries on a daily basis. 90% of what they make, is exported to the rest of the world. When you bitch about efest batteries, its like your telling me that your Scotch brand tape is better than the Henries brand tape because Henries uses Scotch tape...even though Scotch tape is made by 3M, sold to Scotch, then Scotch makes Henries with leftovers to recoup some of their cost in bulk buying from 3M. Here's another little shit nugget for you, LG makes car batteries. Not one location that makes 18650 size batteries, not here or in Korea...but they do own holding companies in China, Shenzhen as a matter of fact....hmmmmm. You think maybe that their holding companies, buy their li-pos in vape size from EFEST, then have EFEST label for them and ship them out?? Cutting out the bulk shipping costs? The battery know-it-all's are killing me. Got to buy genuine Sony...even though Sony shut down their Japan plant a long time ago, now you are getting batteries made in the Philippines, so guess what, its the same fucking thing. Another battery being made, with a green Sony label on it. Welcome to the world. The real world. Where OEM and ODM rules the roost. Sorry to be such an ass this morning and this is NOT directed at anyone in particular . But fuck, get over the efest re-wrap theory, its fucking driving us up a wall.
So in your world, LGCPI, one of the three largest lithium ion battery manufacturers globally doesn't make batteries, and Efest, a company that is registered with it's own government as a trading company does. Sony even has a small share of the global market compared to LG. Efest's address is in a light industrial park in China that is most commonly referred to as the paper and packaging district. Until the middle of 2014 Efest referred to themselves as a trading company on their own website.

Both sides are tired of this debate especially when there is absolutely no evidence to support your side. Contact Efest and ask them for a datasheet for their cells as you are an engineer that would like to include them as primary cells in a device you are bringing to market. You have to keep the datasheet on file and provide a copy to your insurance company. They won't provide one. They copy and paste the bullet specifications from their website. Ask them for a MSDS for transport and storage of their cells. They won't provide one. Why? Because they don't make batteries and they do not employ any one qualified to create the documents you requested.

The fact that you think a battery manufacturer would cater it's marketing to the tiny vaping market is at it's best absurd and borders on insane.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So in your world, LGCPI, one of the three largest lithium ion battery manufacturers globally doesn't make batteries, and Efest, a company that is registered with it's own government as a trading company does. Sony even has a small share of the global market compared to LG. Efest's address is in a light industrial park in China that is most commonly referred to as the paper and packaging district. Until the middle of 2014 Efest referred to themselves as a trading company on their own website.

Both sides are tired of this debate especially when there is absolutely no evidence to support your side. Contact Efest and ask them for a datasheet for their cells as you are an engineer that would like to include them as primary cells in a device you are bringing to market. You have to keep the datasheet on file and provide a copy to your insurance company. They won't provide one. They copy and paste the bullet specifications from their website. Ask them for a MSDS for transport and storage of their cells. They won't provide one. Why? Because they don't make batteries and they do not employ any one qualified to create the documents you requested.

The fact that you think a battery manufacturer would cater it's marketing to the tiny vaping market is at it's best absurd and borders on insane.
LOL

Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well that was their first shot, here's the V2.

091804165727.jpg

2X parallel.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe they should only.call the v1 unik ;) now that it has two batts

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well that was their first shot, here's the V2.

091804165727.jpg

2X parallel.
Twice as many batteries and four times the logo size. Wonder who makes that?:)

Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand why people should go by the continuous rating on a battery, or why the battery should even concern itself with labeling the continuous rating on it (i do get it, but think Pulse should be labeled first and foremost for vaping applications).....
I disagree completely. The only rating that matters is continuous. Have you done any battery load testing? Have you seen any evidence of a 'pulse' in the loaded voltage? These ain't power tools. Pulse is a silly and often made up figure where vaping is concerned.

What exactly is this pulse test showing me? Where is the evidence of any original pulse voltage under load?

imren-vs-samsung-25rrs.jpg

You can view it full size HERE.

But you have given me an idea. Time to introduce my own battery line.
Jackson_b_2.png

Still working on the wrapper.
Seem silly? Here's a tidbit from the datasheet.

Sam_pulse_25_R.png

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why does continuous matter, when we don't use our batteries like they are in flashlights....pulse rating is anything under 45 seconds., i think they should rate pulse at a minimum of 8 to 10 seconds to have a better understanding, not the under 1 second you circled.. But to go off of the continuous rating seems asinine to me. But hey, everyone has opinions, i'll respect all of yours.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When you go by pulse and use super sub ohm coils the battery won't even hold voltage and will sag so bad it's not even good performance. Staying at or below the continuous rating at least the battery can keep steady voltage.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
vaping below .1 ohms is a risk in itself, no matter what battery you use lol.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Celtic... opinions matter in the areas of taste and aesthetics... not in the area of physics or electrical specifications.

The "pulse" rating, if it were a standard rating with a standard set of specs that manufacturers actually followed... could be used but not in the way you are implying. These numbers are defined usually by the marketing decisions of the companies that publish them. They do not represent what is within the real standard specs of a battery... the times that they are tested for and the loads they are tested under are different from company to company.

The pulse rating is supposed to help an electrical engineer determine if the "ramp up current" a set of electronics requires when it's first turned on is within the spec of the battery but as I mentioned, the ratings are not standardized and often over exaggerated.

The continuous spec is the only one that is standardized ( and sometimes it's even exaggerated )... it is the max amount of power that the battery can provide current for safely. Still drawing the max current out of a battery will shorten it's potential lifetime ( number of charges ) in much the same way that running your cars engine at its' maximum rated speed will limit the engines lifetime.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Celtic... opinions matter in the areas of taste and aesthetics... not in the area of physics or electrical specifications.....

So glad Einstein didn't think the way you do. But hey, to each their own. You buy your batteries for their Continuous Rating, I'll buy them for their Pulse Rating.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Jackson
I totally agree with your statement. This is why people that don't respect or know shit about batteries shouldn't use mech's or high output devices.
There is no industry standard for how long a battery pulse should be. Some company's use 1 sec others 5 and others don't say.
Some people here think you can use 4 amp cells in mech's and sub ohm vape. The danger is real, sadly some will find out the hard way.

I disagree completely. The only rating that matters is continuous. Have you done any battery load testing? Have you seen any evidence of a 'pulse' in the loaded voltage? These ain't power tools. Pulse is a silly and often made up figure where vaping is concerned.

What exactly is this pulse test showing me? Where is the evidence of any original pulse voltage under load?

imren-vs-samsung-25rrs.jpg

You can view it full size HERE.

But you have given me an idea. Time to introduce my own battery line.
Jackson_b_2.png

Still working on the wrapper.
Seem silly? Here's a tidbit from the datasheet.

Sam_pulse_25_R.png

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Jackson
I totally agree with your statement. This is why people that don't respect or know shit about batteries shouldn't use mech's or high output devices.
There is no industry standard for how long a battery pulse should be. Some company's use 1 sec others 5 and others don't say.
Some people here think you can use 4 amp cells in mech's and sub ohm vape. The danger is real, sadly some will find out the hard way.

Proper understanding of ohms law should be learned and taught, but some of the vapers enjoy an "elitist" attitude and prefer to scare others away from understanding battery safety rather than help, teach and share information. I get the feeling they want to be the kid on the block with the coolest of toys, toys that others can't have or it will take their "coolness" away.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad Einstein didn't think the way you do. But hey, to each their own. You buy your batteries for their Continuous Rating, I'll buy them for their Pulse Rating.

Like you have any concept of how Einstein thought... right. You go ahead and ignore the facts and drink the koolaid the marketing people put forth... it does me no harm as do your attempts to scoff at the facts that have been given, not just by myself but by everyone else that does have some understanding of the subject.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like you have any concept of how Einstein thought... right. You go ahead and ignore the facts and drink the koolaid the marketing people put forth... it does me no harm as do your attempts to scoff at the facts that have been given, not just by myself but by everyone else that does have some understanding of the subject.

wow, so fast to start the insults....your showing your cards man. Einstein questioned the laws of physics, injecting his opinions, thoughts and ideas into the world of physics, quantum physics and quantum mechanics.... Thank god he didn't think the way you do, his opinions changed the world and were eventually made into laws. Big grats on resorting to belittling people and their ideas.
Einsteins law of Relativity (disproved then proven again with new equations that were derived from his work)
Einsteins law of Gravity
Einsteins law of Motion
Einsteins law of Energy
Einsteins law of Diffusion
so on and so on.......

I might not know everything about Einstein, but I know he would be embarrassed knowing you use his likeness to describe your character and ideology.

Reactions: dre

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wow, so fast to start the insults....your showing your cards man. Einstein questioned the laws of physics, injecting his opinions, thoughts and ideas into the world of physics, quantum physics and quantum mechanics.... Thank god he didn't think the way you do, his opinions changed the world and were eventually made into laws. Big grats on resorting to belittling people and their ideas.
Einsteins law of Relativity (disproved then proven again with new equations that were derived from his work)
Einsteins law of Gravity
Einsteins law of Motion
Einsteins law of Energy
Einsteins law of Diffusion
so on and so on.......

I might not know everything about Einstein, but I know he would be embarrassed knowing you use his likeness to describe your character and ideology.
Looks more like Mark Twain

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
only when people accidentally fire their mod for longer than 45 seconds

This is the reason.

Search for: explosion at vapeblast 2

You have to see what I mean.

What if that clown was at a hearing for a vaping bill and threw that mod down in town hall?

No more vaping anywhere ever!!!!!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is the reason.

Search for: explosion at vapeblast 2

You have to see what I mean.

What if that clown was at a hearing for a vaping bill and threw that mod down in town hall?

No more vaping anywhere ever!!!!!
give me a break....cars kill people on a daily bases, so in your ideology cars should be outlawed right, what if someone drove it down and into town hall? Accidents do happen, fewer would happen if people were less afraid of asking questions. With all the videos I have watched on vaping, Ive seen two venting issues that could have done real damage, one by an idiot who was intentionally trying to vent his battery, the other was a guy whos mod stuck and he freeked out.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Baditude on ECF pretty much sum it up with this. The pulse rating is a condition in which the battery is on basically a buildup to failure.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
In my 120 watt regulated raptor boxes I can hold the fire button down until the cotton burns off and the coil pops or the batteries die and they wouldn't even get warm.

Why? 20 amp chip with 2 18650's with at least a 25 amp continuous rating each.

It would be impossible to vent those batteries from holding the button in or if it got stuck.

And it vapes better at .4 ohms than ANY mech build on ANY mech mod out there.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
give me a break....cars kill people on a daily bases, so in your ideology cars should be outlawed right, what if someone drove it down and into town hall? Accidents do happen, fewer would happen if people were less afraid of asking questions. With all the videos I have watched on vaping, Ive seen two venting issues that could have done real damage, one by an idiot who was intentionally trying to vent his battery, the other was a guy whos mod stuck and he freeked out.

LOL Did you mean that moron who was holding his mod with a rag?
He had like 12 pieces of 24ga twisted together.
There are memes on here with him too I think

He sells those stupid builds on eBay in the UK too.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Sure but there are no politicians trying to ban or tax cars at the rate of cigarettes right now either right?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Here you go.
You have THIS going on too