Become a Patron!

Poughkeepsie NY Sup yallll!!!!

Wfrank71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, name is Frankie . Was a long time newport smoker basically from 15 years old to 35 . Been really getting into vapein. Started like a month ago with an istick 30 watt with a aspire nautilus tank . Cigg free for a month . So lately I felt there's gotta be a better way . Now I'm a driper. I absolutely love dripping but use the istick at work because I drive trucks and it's hard to keep dripping while I'm driving. Anyway hi from poughkeepsie ny aka power kingdom. Look fwd to see all the cool mods n stuff I'm sure there's alot I have to learn .. PC

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! Have you seen the film Poughkeepsie tapes ? Lol that automatically what I think of when I see that town name.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Wfrank71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! Have you seen the film Poughkeepsie tapes ? Lol that automatically what I think of when I see that town name.

Haha no I didn't even know there was a movie called poughkeepsie tapes but now I'm gonna have to ck it out . Was originally from the Bronx been in poughkeepsie since I was 13 .

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Haha no I didn't even know there was a movie called poughkeepsie tapes but now I'm gonna have to ck it out . Was originally from the Bronx been in poughkeepsie since I was 13 .
It's a awesome horror move.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU