Become a Patron!

Pre-Mixed flavor concentrates?

For maybe ten years of making my own juice, I always done it as simple as I can. a few basic flavorings that I can mix and shake quickly. But it doesn't even come close to the pricey vape juice at stores on how it tastes. I want to up my diy game but I don't want to be a chemist and buy a bunch of random flavorings to mix recipes..

Isn't their anyone out there that sells a whole flavor package like we have in commercial juice? Except in concentrate. Hope this makes sense what I am asking.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They are commonly known as "one-shot" flavors. There are some good ones (haven't tried many... I like the challenge of creating recipes) Many require using high % (often 10-20 %) so are not as cost effective but it is a great way to keep things simple while still making your own juices. It's late so will post a few links tomorrow. Here's an example:
https://flavorjungle.com/collections/one-shot-flavor-concentrates

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chefsflavours.co.uk has lots of one-shots. They even have one-shots of popular brands. Shipping from the UK to USA has typically been about a week even without paying extra for tracking.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For maybe ten years of making my own juice, I always done it as simple as I can. a few basic flavorings that I can mix and shake quickly. But it doesn't even come close to the pricey vape juice at stores on how it tastes. I want to up my diy game but I don't want to be a chemist and buy a bunch of random flavorings to mix recipes..

Isn't their anyone out there that sells a whole flavor package like we have in commercial juice? Except in concentrate. Hope this makes sense what I am asking.
One Stop DIY Shop - highly recommended!
Check out some single flavor reviews of their products:
(am I allowed to post links?)
I would also recommend momandpopvapeshop in charlottesville but they're now closed down (suddenly) and I fear the worst. I had just found them too :-(

GLWYM

VU Sponsors