Become a Patron!

Premium E-liquid priced to sell list is all 3 mg nic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0783[1].jpg I've never sold stuff here before. I assume we would use pay pal? I am pretty flexible. I have at least 100 to 150 more bottles. All premium brands. All purchased in the last 8 months. I went on a collection spree. I will pay for shipping with USPS first class package. Just to give you an idea I am selling 20 to 30 percent less than the manufacturer allows the retail store to sell it for. (example DECODED sells for $22 so I am selling it for 27% off at $16 with free shipping and no tax that ads up to a big difference) If there is some real interest here and the rules allow for it I will be happy to list every bottle.
Thank you,
Scott

DEEZ CUPZ "DEEZ CUPZ" 30ML $17
HALCYON "APACH'I" 15ML $8
HALCYON "DRAGON CH'I" 15ML $8
HALCYON "CRAN CH'I" 15ML $8
COSMIC FOG "KRYPTONITE" 15ML $10
DECODED "AREA 51" 30ML $16
DECODED "RONGORONGO" 30ML $16
DECODED "DAVINCI CODE" 30ML $16
DECODED 'BIG FOOT" 30ML $16
DECODED "LOCH NESS" 30ML $16
DECODED "ATLANTIS" 30ML $16

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who wantds to try a number of premium brands for cheap may consider buying more than $100. Anything after that and I will reduce the price to 50% of whatever eliquid dot com sells it for. Everything I have is carried by them.
Thank you,
Scott

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 35789 I've never sold stuff here before. I assume we would use pay pal? I am pretty flexible. I have at least 100 to 150 more bottles. All premium brands. All purchased in the last 8 months. I went on a collection spree. I will pay for shipping with USPS first class package. Just to give you an idea I am selling 20 to 30 percent less than the manufacturer allows the retail store to sell it for. (example DECODED sells for $22 so I am selling it for 27% off at $16 with free shipping and no tax that ads up to a big difference) If there is some real interest here and the rules allow for it I will be happy to list every bottle.
Thank you,
Scott

DEEZ CUPZ "DEEZ CUPZ" 30ML $17
HALCYON "APACH'I" 15ML $8
HALCYON "DRAGON CH'I" 15ML $8
HALCYON "CRAN CH'I" 15ML $8
COSMIC FOG "KRYPTONITE" 15ML $10
DECODED "AREA 51" 30ML $16
DECODED "RONGORONGO" 30ML $16
DECODED "DAVINCI CODE" 30ML $16
DECODED 'BIG FOOT" 30ML $16
DECODED "LOCH NESS" 30ML $16
DECODED "ATLANTIS" 30ML $16
What else do u have?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

x23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd also like to know what other flavors you have. I'm super interested, just not completely sold on the flavors you've posted so far.

VU Sponsors