Become a Patron!

Pretty much just using it like a straw. :(

Hello everyone!
I've been vaping for about three months with a Smok R80 TC + the Micro TFV4 that came with it. Overall, I was ecstatic- I can taste stuff. My fingers aren't dirty-orange from cigarettes. And I CAN BREATHE AGAIN.

Where I'll admit I'm having problems-- I bought an Amigo Riptide. It's beautiful, with much more vapor production, and a larger tank. I figured, "I know what I'm doing by now," and didn't ask questions--- put it together, filled it with 70/30, and tried to puff away. I'm getting some crackling, but mainly, it's just too much juice in my hits. (A little speckle or so is okay, I guess, but this is like, 20 ccs a hit.) I'm also noticing it leaks from the topfill ring if it's horizontal.

I ramped up my unit to 70w, thinking, "oh, it's just not hot enough," but I'm still getting too much notvapor. Should I return it, or am I just doing something completely wrong?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about that tank, but I found a vid about them

Maybe the juice flow control open too much or not closed while filling?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like your tank is not sealing properly around the topfill.
A bad seal at the top will cause the wicks/coils to "flood".

Or not closing juice flow while filling will do the same thing.

I don't know how to close the juice flow, so that's prolly what I'm doing wrong... Thank you!!

THE AIRFLOW OKAY!! .... I never messed with the air flow on my TFV4... And apparently, this one has to be closed to fill. (Wow that's... Not my usual amount of dumb.)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors