Become a Patron!

Probably a dumb question

TommyBoy1990

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had a question about juice. Im new to vaping but when i first got my istick i bought 4 diff juices and have continually went diff places and tried what they had. Today i found a place that mixes their own juice. So i got told them the flavors i wanted in the juice and it cam out tasting great. The problem i have is the juice seems to being vaped alot quicker. What i mean is i filled my tank with the new juice and within a hour i was 75% through a 2ml tank. I didnt hit it tons more than i normally do. Normally ive been going through a tank and a half. So my question is does some juice get used quicker or did i spring a leak. My first thought was a leak and maybe somebody here has a experience with a melo 3 mini tank and knows if they are prone to leaks. Thank. Sorry for the book.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you sprung a leak you'de know since the juice that leaks has to go somewhere.
Sounds to me like you like it more so you vape more maybe even without noticing, so you end up using more juice.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you sprung a leak you'de know since the juice that leaks has to go somewhere.
Sounds to me like you like it more so you vape more maybe even without noticing, so you end up using more juice.
+1

VU Sponsors