Become a Patron!

Problem with CoilMaster Jig

StillWaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got the DIY kit v2 and I'm having a problem with the included coil jig. Although the screw-on cap fits okay without a bit inserted, it will NOT screw back on once I insert one of the bits... I've tried all six of them. Apparently the bit does not sit deep enough in the base for the cap to screw back down properly. Anybody else have this problem, and, if so, what might I do to fix it? The kit came from 3FVape out of China and it was pretty cheap, so sending it back is really not a viable option since everything else seems to function properly. Any recommendations appreciated!

StillWaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks... That was my first inclination, but then I had visions of powering that drill and all kinds of bad happening. Then I had a bit of a "duh" moment. I just popped the bit in the drill, pressed the base against it and turned the base instead of powering the drill. There wasn't much that needed to be removed, so that worked without the danger of drilling too deep or too much off center. The jig works great now.:stars2:

VU Sponsors