Become a Patron!

Problems with eFun.top?

I place a pre-order with efun.top over a month ago. I am still waiting for them to stock the TFV8 so they have all the items I ordered.

Problem is Ive emailed them ([email protected]) 4 times now requesting an ETA for the TFV8 and I havent received any responses. All the big US vendors already have all the items im waiting for...but, I couldnt even request a refund if I eanted to because no one is responding to emails.

Anyone else have communication issues with eFun. Or, anyone else expecting a TFV8 preorder get an ETA from them?

TL;DR eFun.top not responding to emails, what gives?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I, too, am having an issue with efun.top. Hopefully the items will actually get here but never will I buy from them again.

I ordered on the 9th. It is now the 15th and I still don't have information sent to me about shipment or anything. I checked the tracking number on the 13th and nothing.

At that point I sent a "please ship by tomorrow" email, checked the tracking this morning and got this on my tracking number.

56939141e180b2d594eaee0fb2667d58.jpg

Looks like they've decided to ship it which is good but holy crap! When I order from China I expect it to take time. I don't expect it to take a week to even get to a post office. Ridiculous.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a pre-order with them a little while back and everything was on time. I know that doesn't help any, but I checked tracking from my account with them. I've never had good communications by email with a China vendor.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have had two pre-orders with them. It also took forever to get here. However, I don't expect anything else, when ordering from China.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
One order that I placed got here in about 10 days and I was happy

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi guys,

This is Cavan from efun.top.

1.About shipping time:
All orders from us: goods in stock will been send out within 48 hours, goods not in stock , will been send out at the first time after they come.
2. About the TFV8 :
At that time, Factory sent the first batch to foreign, not China. So you saw some big vendors from US got them earlier.
3. About contact way:
If send email no response, Please try another email address. And can also contact us on ZopimChat.

Thanks for put forward those problem. Welcome to send us email about your questions.

Best Regards
Cavan

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We are so sorry for all the inconvenience , if still have any problem please PM me the order number , let me help you to solve the problem , thank you !

OpoRoot

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@cavan
Hi cavan, i have a problem with my last order, send e-mail to support but so far no answer and i have no idea how to PM you, maybe you can PM me and we can talk about it?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@cavan
Hi cavan, i have a problem with my last order, send e-mail to support but so far no answer and i have no idea how to PM you, maybe you can PM me and we can talk about it?
In your account settings the "conversations" are your Pm.....Click on start new conversation and put the members name where it asks and go from there

OpoRoot

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In your account settings the "conversations" are your Pm.....Click on start new conversation and put the members name where it asks and go from there
Thank You Whiskey i had no idea it was that easy, so old and still learning....

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you order something from China it is generally shipping and turning up 'eventually'. Not ideal if you are the type of person that checks all the time and can't wait for stuff. I quite like it, it's a little surprise one day when I come home and woo it arrived. But if I want something fast I order locally.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@cavan
I will help you to solve it ,please don't worry

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to follow up on my previous post. Although efun.top really has some issues with updating you on your order status (I depend on email A LOT) I did get my orders finally and it was well packaged and the quality was excellent.

I've actually pre-ordered the Asmodus Minikin from them as well.

OpoRoot

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@cavan
Just an update on my issue:
got store credit, placed replacement order and it has shipped already,
Thank you cavan for your help

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've read there is a US distribution company and also a chinese distribution company, how do I find the US distributor?
I notice there is a global and wholesale website underneath the product prices. Would wholesale be considered the US distributor?

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've read there is a US distribution company and also a chinese distribution company, how do I find the US distributor?
I notice there is a global and wholesale website underneath the product prices. Would wholesale be considered the US distributor?
That would be the US right next to the Wholesale link on their webpage. It will take you to http://us.efun.top/ which has very little on it at this point.

I placed order on the 5th it is now the 25th 28th no response to multiple emails. Tracking link on their site won't connect and the 2 RDTA'S I ordered were in stock. It's stuf like this that gives the vaping community a bad name I would of been more than happy to pay the couple of dollars I saved to a reputable company and be enjoying my gear. And I have felt 28th a few China vendors and had no trouble.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When you never hear a good thing about a company it's best to stay far far away from them PERIOD.

I wouldn't place an order with this outfit if it was the last one available.....sad....really sad...piss poor service.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I placed order on the 5th it is now the 25th 28th no response to multiple emails. Tracking link on their site won't connect and the 2 RDTA'S I ordered were in stock. It's stuf like this that gives the vaping community a bad name I would of been more than happy to pay the couple of dollars I saved to a reputable company and be enjoying my gear. And I have felt 28th a few China vendors and had no trouble.
Would you please let me know your order number ?

Hi guys,

This is Cavan from efun.top.

1.About shipping time:
All orders from us: goods in stock will been send out within 48 hours, goods not in stock , will been send out at the first time after they come.
2. About the TFV8 :
At that time, Factory sent the first batch to foreign, not China. So you saw some big vendors from US got them earlier.
3. About contact way:
If send email no response, Please try another email address. And can also contact us on ZopimChat.

Thanks for put forward those problem. Welcome to send us email about your questions.

Best Regards
Cavan

Efun.top is a garbage place to do business with. They will take your money, not ship your items, constantly change their story, stall, lie, and when all else fails offer you $1.98 worth of cotton bacon lol. Here's my story:

On the 25th of February I placed a pre sale order for a Themis RTA and a Blade Mod. The pre sale ended on the 28th of February, the same day the Chinese holiday ended. I got an email confirmation letting me know the items would be shipped after the holiday ended. After the 28th rolled around and my items didn't get shipped, I tried contacting them. They are almost never available on their Zendesk web chat during the hours they say they are working, so I emailed them. Never got a response back.

A couple days later (March 1st) I was able to reach a rep on their Zendesk chat. I was told the items should be shipped out next week, because they were very busy coming back from the holiday. Okay, fair enough. At the end of the next week, my items still hadn't been shipped. So, once again I contacted them through email and left messages with Zendesk since they once again were not available during their working hours.I once again get no response.

I went on their website and emailed every address they had on there, and finally got a response on March 9th. Their response was this: "Hi GeekVape Blade TC Box MOD 235W this item only black in stock now other colors all presale please wait kindly". Which is a lie. I went on their website and took screenshots showing that NO WHERE does it say the items are on pre sale. I sent over those screenshots, as well as screenshots from when I placed the order showing the pre sale date ending the 28th, as well as their invoice stating the items would be shipped after the holiday was over.

I told them at that point their behavior was unacceptable, I wanted my items shipped asap. If they couldn't ship my items within a timely manner, that I would be willing to give them more time in exchange for a partial refund or store credit. First, they told me they would ship my items in a week, but offer no credit. Then they backpedaled, changed it to "sometime around March 23rd", and offered two packages of cotton bacon (which they sell for $.98 a piece) to compensate me. At this point, that feels like a slap in the face.

Just to give you guys some perspective, directvapor.com was two days late shipping an order out. They immediately apologized when I called to find out what was happening and gave me a $20 credit for their error. The whole order was like $22 and some change. My order with efun.top was $65 and some change, shipping out almost a month late, and they offered $1.98 worth of cotton. So yeah, I'm in the middle of a claim with PayPal now. This was supposed to be a birthday gift for my fiancé. Thanks efun.top for being scumbags, I will make sure everyone knows how you treat your customers.

I place a pre-order with efun.top over a month ago. I am still waiting for them to stock the TFV8 so they have all the items I ordered.

Problem is Ive emailed them ([email protected]) 4 times now requesting an ETA for the TFV8 and I havent received any responses. All the big US vendors already have all the items im waiting for...but, I couldnt even request a refund if I eanted to because no one is responding to emails.

Anyone else have communication issues with eFun. Or, anyone else expecting a TFV8 preorder get an ETA from them?

Efun.top is a garbage place to do business with. They will take your money, not ship your items, constantly change their story, stall, lie, and when all else fails offer you $1.98 worth of cotton bacon lol. Here's my story:

On the 25th of February I placed a pre sale order for a Themis RTA and a Blade Mod. The pre sale ended on the 28th of February, the same day the Chinese holiday ended. I got an email confirmation letting me know the items would be shipped after the holiday ended. After the 28th rolled around and my items didn't get shipped, I tried contacting them. They are almost never available on their Zendesk web chat during the hours they say they are working, so I emailed them. Never got a response back.

A couple days later (March 1st) I was able to reach a rep on their Zendesk chat. I was told the items should be shipped out next week, because they were very busy coming back from the holiday. Okay, fair enough. At the end of the next week, my items still hadn't been shipped. So, once again I contacted them through email and left messages with Zendesk since they once again were not available during their working hours.I once again get no response.

I went on their website and emailed every address they had on there, and finally got a response on March 9th. Their response was this: "Hi GeekVape Blade TC Box MOD 235W this item only black in stock now other colors all presale please wait kindly". Which is a lie. I went on their website and took screenshots showing that NO WHERE does it say the items are on pre sale. I sent over those screenshots, as well as screenshots from when I placed the order showing the pre sale date ending the 28th, as well as their invoice stating the items would be shipped after the holiday was over.

I told them at that point their behavior was unacceptable, I wanted my items shipped asap. If they couldn't ship my items within a timely manner, that I would be willing to give them more time in exchange for a partial refund or store credit. First, they told me they would ship my items in a week, but offer no credit. Then they backpedaled, changed it to "sometime around March 23rd", and offered two packages of cotton bacon (which they sell for $.98 a piece) to compensate me. At this point, that feels like a slap in the face.

Just to give you guys some perspective, directvapor.com was two days late shipping an order out. They immediately apologized when I called to find out what was happening and gave me a $20 credit for their error. The whole order was like $22 and some change. My order with efun.top was $65 and some change, shipping out almost a month late, and they offered $1.98 worth of cotton. So yeah, I'm in the middle of a claim with PayPal now. This was supposed to be a birthday gift for my fiancé. Thanks efun.top for being scumbags, I will make sure everyone knows how you treat your customers.

TL;DR eFun.top not responding to emails, what gives?

My Experience With Efun Top:

I ordered a Warwolf e-cig mod back in the first week of October from Efun.top. It took well over a month for me to receive what I paid for! When I inquired as to what the delay was, they told me they were on vacation for a couple of weeks and my order would be placed when they returned - what a pile of crap!

When the order was finally placed, it still took more WEEKS for my product to arrive. When I made further inquiries as to why my product still had not arrived, I was sent a snapshot of where in the shipping process it was; “IN CHINESE!”

When I finally received the e-cig mod, IT COMPLETELY QUIT AFTER ONLY TWO WEEKS of operation!

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!! I should have checked before I ordered: they have no customer service phone number, or address on their website. So, what are they trying to hide. Rip-off artists I would imagine; and I just got screwed out of 40 dollars!!!

It's weird how suddenly people with 3 posts are trying to hurt a vendor...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

You are actually going to try to make THEM the victim here?

You, a family member or a friend must work for them or have ties to this corrupt, "SO CALLED", company.

Go jump in the lake!

PS. I filed fraudulent charges with my bank last evening against Efuntop; I will get my money back!

Efuntop can deal with the authorities now!!!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

You are actually going to try to make THEM the victim here?
Efuntop can deal with the authorities now!!!

I'm not convinced there IS a victim at all. I think you got frustrated and your shit went a little sideways.
Honestly, you sound demanding and unwilling to even expend the effort to find their Contact Us page.
They're easy to contact for a Chinese vendor. Also, all the Chinese vendors post an infographic
if there is a holiday coming up that will affect shipping... You prolly missed that too.

I suggest you stop with all the drama and the outrage and the victimhood and work with em.
They've got good support as Chinese vendors go. (if you're not screeching in rage)
Statistically, they solve most problems...
Just like statistically, people who sign on to this forum just to piss and moan about a company
generally disappear pretty quick.

Good luck.

I'm not convinced there IS a victim at all. I think you got frustrated and your shit went a little sideways.
Honestly, you sound demanding and unwilling to even expend the effort to find their Contact Us page.
They're easy to contact for a Chinese vendor. Also, all the Chinese vendors post an infographic
if there is a holiday coming up that will affect shipping... You prolly missed that too.

I suggest you stop with all the drama and the outrage and the victimhood and work with em.
They've got good support as Chinese vendors go. (if you're not screeching in rage)
Statistically, they solve most problems...
Just like statistically, people who sign on to this forum just to piss and moan about a company
generally disappear pretty quick.

Good luck.

Fuck Off Asshole. You don't know shit.

And, yeah, I'm done with this website and assholes like you!

VU Sponsors