Become a Patron!

Problems with my Nemesis Clone

D

Donald Bickers

ive had my nemi for a couple of months,the last few days I haven't been getting good hits with my kayfun or Kaiser or fogger,,,,,its not the rbas I don't think,,i cleaned my contacts and it helped for a fey hits,,,,i have another nemi and I tried it and it hits just fine,,,im wondering why im not getting a good conection,,,,anyone know whats up here,,any comments and sugestions appreciated(and I know my spelling sucks)

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've personally never had a problem with my nemesis and I had it for 5 months before trading it.
My suggestion would be to completely take it apart and clean every single piece. My guess would be that there is a problem in the switch.

D

Donald Bickers

I've personally never had a problem with my nemesis and I had it for 5 months before trading it.
My suggestion would be to completely take it apart and clean every single piece. My guess would be that there is a problem in the switch.
Thanks ,,,ill try that,,,,now im goin to bed,ill let you know tomorrow how that worked,Thanks

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make sure that your switch is clean, and more importantly all of the thread points on the mod.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I occasionally have to put on my tech support hat and troubleshoot mine. Take it apart and make sure that everything which screws in or screws on is screwed on tightly, except of course for the 510 which should be screwed snugly only. How long have you been going on your current build? I find that rebuilding often brings back the full force of the vape. Don't forget to check your battery power too. I've found myself scratching my head for a while before swapping out the battery. Then i switch from scratching my head to full-on slapping it.

If all else fails, take the Nemmy apart and clean it real good and thorough, including the tubes' threads. You might notice there are no wires going from the negative end of the battery to the 510 connection.

D

Donald Bickers

all fixed,,,,,,its amazing what a little soap and water will do

Reactions: jae
D

Donald Bickers

I was still having problems with my nemi.ijust finally took everything apart again and cleaned again...while I had the pos and neg pins out I went to my shop and put them on the wire wheel(very lightly),when I put everything back together its like WOW,damn thing hits better than it did when it was new,im working on the 2nd day now and still WOW,,,,i don't recommend anyone to do this as it may destroy your device,just thought id share this,my nemi wasn't working so I kinda thought what did I have to lose,,,,,,like new now.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What material? Copper, brass, stainless steel? I had to do that with my copper one recently, but my SS is still, of course, fine.

D

Donald Bickers

well the nemi is still workin like a champ,,,,,,,,,i went ahead and ordered a stingray X in stainless,just in case,,,,,,,sounded like a good excuse to get one(as if I need an excuse)it will be here thur ,,,,cant freakin wait !!!!!!!!

D

Donald Bickers

not sure what tank to put on it,Kayfun Lite,Fogger V4+,or Kaiser,,,,,,,damn decisions.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm glad to here that your nemy is back to working order. I've personally haven't heard of a SS one failing like that, but hey weirder things have happened..

D

Donald Bickers

ive already posted where it came from,,,,ive had very good luck with them,prob just a fluke,i hope,i myself cant bitch about Angels,very strait up with me

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yes I agree. I've dealt with angle cigs a few times and they have all been great with no complaints from me.

VU Sponsors