Become a Patron!

Profile RTA Filling Issue

So I'm having spill over the side constantly as I try to fill the glass. I've considered getting syringes and filling it up that way. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you do it? I think I got the wicking down ok, not great but it vapes and the flavor is great. Just having issues with liquid going every where but in the tank.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Could try to angle the tank and pour from higher up with a thin stream if you can ...can just about fit a gorilla tip to it ...twist top nozzle no chance

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So I'm having spill over the side constantly as I try to fill the glass. I've considered getting syringes and filling it up that way. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you do it? I think I got the wicking down ok, not great but it vapes and the flavor is great. Just having issues with liquid going every where but in the tank.

I use a blunt tip syringe for my pod devices all the time and if for some reason I needed to with one of my RTA's I would use one for it as well.

I keep them in the medicine cabinet in my bathroom.
The whole bottom shelf in there is eliquid that's in my rotation, the blunt tip syringe, and a box of pods.

If you do go this route your best bet is to fill your RTA close to the sink so that way you can wash the syringe as soon as your done with it.
Plus if you spill shit then the sink is right there.

I always overfill my RTA's so there's a little eliquid that will run down the side when I tighten the cap down.
I use an old wash rag that I wet and rung out in the sink to wipe the entire mod down when i'm finished.
I use another old dry wash rag to dry the mod off after wiping it down with the damp rag.

I really like the bathroom for all of my building and refilling needs.
Theres a building station (the counter next to the sink), an old cotton and coil disposal center (the toilet), as well as a vape gear cleaning station (the sink).

it's almost like the bathroom was meant for vaping

Also, If you have to take a piss while you are building and/or refilling your RTA you are literally already right there.:)

I stopped by my local shop and he showed me to pour from one of the ends of the well that way if the liquid starts to fill up in the trough it can just go down the line until it falls off into the tank. So far so good. Just gotta remember to hit it as soon as I've tighten the cap to get the vacuum seal so that I don't have it running out the bottom. Thank god for the flavor or I might consider moving on to a Falcon King!

I found a good fix. Hobby Lobby sells 100ml squeeze bottles meant for intricate painting dabs and such. They're like 2 for $2. Not only does it hold enough juice but the tips is great and the squeeze is actually alot easier than even the bottles I'm typically getting.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I found a good fix. Hobby Lobby sells 100ml squeeze bottles meant for intricate painting dabs and such. They're like 2 for $2. Not only does it hold enough juice but the tips is great and the squeeze is actually alot easier than even the bottles I'm typically getting.

Do tell. This sounds very appealing for many things.

VU Sponsors