Become a Patron!

Proposed federal regulations may mean the end for vape smoke shops

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act "....how fucking stupid is the american public that they swallow this shit. how farcical a title is ... the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act ......why not just call it the ...."Save babbies and kitten with adorable little whiskers Act." ...who wrote this title Johnathan ( fucked you dumb gullible americans in the ass)Gruber.......,let's call it what it is..."The corrupt political class handing over the vaping Industry to the uber rich Tobacco Industry Act..."

Do they even require high school students to read Orwells 1984 anymore.....or has Obama used his phone and his pen to ban it.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act "....how fucking stupid is the american public that they swallow this shit. how farcical a title is ... the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act ......why not just call it the ...."Save babbies and kitten with adorable little whiskers Act." ...who wrote this title Johnathan ( fucked you dumb gullible americans in the ass)Gruber.......,let's call it what it is..."The corrupt political class handing over the vaping Industry to the uber rich Tobacco Industry Act..."

Do they even require high school students to read Orwells 1984 anymore.....or has Obama used his phone and his pen to ban it.
Almost as misleading a name as the Patriot Act, except this one only harms a small segment of Americans rather that all of them. Oh, and Obama Obama Obama...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost as misleading a name as the Patriot Act, except this one only harms a small segment of Americans rather that all of them. Oh, and Obama Obama Obama...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone
Yeah the most narssistic totalitarin facist creep in the history of the republic although FDR is close second...,but hey we will ignore that because he's a black leftist, and our phony ass white guilty, and our mindless adherence to the DNC won't allow us to use our brains...by the way Obama not only did not repeal the Patriot act he put the patriot act on steroids and issued the NDAA....Oh and vast right wing conspiracy,vast right wing conspiracy,vast right wing conspiracy.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah the most narssistic totalitarin facist creep in the history of the republic although FDR is close second...,but hey we will ignore that because he's a black leftist, and our phony ass white guilty, and our mindless adherence to the DNC won't allow us to use our brains...by the way Obama not only did not repeal the Patriot act he put the patriot act on steroids and issued the NDAA....Oh and right wing conspiracy,right wing conspiracy,right wing conspiracy.
Back the fuck away from the tin foil, tin is precious accept the fully chemical lined mind melting aluminium foil. Pre sprayed with roundup, fuckshitty radiation, take your brain melting vaccines and eat your gmo food while sitting on your shoe box 50' chinese style cage apartment while we steal your ass blind via taxation.

1984 and thx would be preferable to what is happening now.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back the fuck away from the tin foil, tin is precious accept the fully chemical lined mind melting aluminium foil. Pre sprayed with roundup, fuckshitty radiation, take your brain melting vaccines and eat your gmo food while sitting on your shoe box 50' chinese style cage apartment while we steal your ass blind via taxation.

1984 and thx would be preferable to what is happening now.
true fucking words.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
except this one only harms a small segment of Americans rather that all of them

I disagree. It harms everyone.

It's a bit hard to see yourself as a "free person" in the "Land of the Free" when you aren't even free enough to decide for yourself such a simple thing as what mod, tank, coil or juice you use. Choosing not to vape doesn't make a person more "free". They still don't have a choice.

History is ripe with examples of what happens when people no longer feel free. And, it harms everyone.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the most narssistic totalitarin facist creep in the history of the republic although FDR is close second...,but hey we will ignore that because he's a black leftist, and our phony ass white guilty, and our mindless adherence to the DNC won't allow us to use our brains...by the way Obama not only did not repeal the Patriot act he put the patriot act on steroids and issued the NDAA....Oh and vast right wing conspiracy,vast right wing conspiracy,vast right wing conspiracy.
Hey now, I'm not trying to defend one side's misdeeds, just saying anyone who thinks the red pro-elite/anti-citizen party is considerably better than the blue pro-elite/anti-citizen party (or vice versa) is probably on shaky footing. But thanks for reminding me why I try to avoid talking party politics outside political discussion arenas...anyone who starts that debate has already determined they're going to piss in the punchbowl so there's no point in partaking. I'm out on this one, blast away!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey now, I'm not trying to defend one side's misdeeds, just saying anyone who thinks the red pro-elite/anti-citizen party is considerably better than the blue pro-elite/anti-citizen party (or vice versa) is probably on shaky footing. But thanks for reminding me why I try to avoid talking party politics outside political discussion arenas...anyone who starts that debate has already determined they're going to piss in the punchbowl so there's no point in partaking. I'm out on this one, blast away!
well it seems real clear there is one party that is vehmently anti vaping.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Lets check out "H.R.478 - Protecting Children from Electronic Cigarette Advertising Act of 2015" otherwise known as the "government parenting your child and saving you from yourself act of 2015"

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/478/cosponsors

39 of 40 Blue.

Again I ask why?

Anyone have a reasonable explanation of why this is a such a single party issue?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape shop owners won't have to submit the products they sell to the FDA for approval, unless they are making the e cigs they sell or e-liquid. That will be up to the manufacturers. I didn't read past the misinformation...
The left are control NUTZ...

VU Sponsors