Become a Patron!

Provari P3 question

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can anybody tell me if the new P3 will accepts 510 connector threads?
Unless I missed something on the Provape website they are talking about only tanks like the Nautilus they sell in the starter kit with a special "P3" thread will work...is this correct?

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The image of the P3 shows the 510 adapter ring that it comes with... so it does have one

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The image of the P3 shows the 510 adapter ring that it comes with... so it does have one
Thanks, now that you mention it I do see that adapter! Lol.... You know, I've got two P2.5s I don't use much any more..they are tough and durable but the 3.5A limit severely limits what I can run on them... Makes me sorta wish provape would build a 70w Provari, capable of firing down to .3 ohms or so....anyway thanks, for your post

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, now that you mention it I do see that adapter! Lol.... You know, I've got two P2.5s I don't use much any more..they are tough and durable but the 3.5A limit severely limits what I can run on them... Makes me sorta wish provape would build a 70w Provari, capable of firing down to .3 ohms or so....anyway thanks, for your post

Look at the YiHi SXMini M ... built to Provari or better standards and provides up to 60w in it's single battery mode ( 120w for dual battery, but looks funky )

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thx..but I'm not going to get another mod anytime soon I think..was curious though about the P3...these four mods will do me for now I reckon! Thx again
7e25d75505a70d8814f443fc15e07faf.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one that I won in a raffle for charity. It fits all 510 attys and has a spring loaded positive contact.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the p3. It comes with a 510 connector, but you can also use their "p3" connection on certain devices like the Nautilis. There is also a special adapter you can buy to convert the Kayfun v4 to the p3 connection

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the p3. It comes with a 510 connector, but you can also use their "p3" connection on certain devices like the Atlantis. There is also a special adapter you can buy to convert the Kayfun v4 to the p3 connection

I thought the p3 would only fire down to .7 ohms... I think the Atlantis uses a .5 ohm coil..maybe you meant their Nautilus tank...lol

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought the p3 would only fire down to .7 ohms... I think the Atlantis uses a .5 ohm coil..

Sorry, meant nautilus

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It does ok with the 1.2 ohm coil in the subtank set all the way up. Not stellar, but ok...

VU Sponsors