Become a Patron!

ProVari P3

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone have a ProVari P3 or maybe used one? I'd love to know your opinion on the device.
Thank you for any input.

Gromet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only 3 to 20 watts. Pretty underpowered by today's standards. Also very overpriced for what you are getting. Grab yourself an istick 50 watt. With all of the new sub ohm tanks out there and coming out, having the watt range will serve you well.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had one and recently traded it. If you want a lower watt device with solid construction it is a good option. I am not super stoked about a single button menu but overall the menu flowed well enough.
There are a lot of options out there but if you are considering a Provari then durability has to be considered when looking at the other options.

Are you partial to vv/vw tube mods? I really really enjoy the Mark Bugs WAEII. Of course I like dna 30 devices so I tend to be a bit biased.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had one and recently traded it. If you want a lower watt device with solid construction it is a good option. I am not super stoked about a single button menu but overall the menu flowed well enough.
There are a lot of options out there but if you are considering a Provari then durability has to be considered when looking at the other options.

Are you partial to vv/vw tube mods? I really really enjoy the Mark Bugs WAEII. Of course I like dna 30 devices so I tend to be a bit biased.
I lean more towards box mods but I was looking into the Provari P3 because of its durability.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Provari's are antiques by today's vaping equipment standards.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think I'm going to wait for my tax return and invest in a HexOhm V2. I love the simplistic style of the mod. I also love the lifetime warranty! If I have enough, I'll get an iStick 50W too for when I need quick portability for errands and day trips and things of that sort.

VU Sponsors