Become a Patron!

ENDED - Public Beta Testing Contest for VapeOnly Aura Kit - 1/24

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

First of all, let me express our gratitude to your supports and participation. Everyone firewood high flame. I believe, with your valuable opinions, we will get a better starter kit with better vaping experience.

Now let me announce who will be chosen to do this meaningful job:

It’s you! Thejackson5, raymou2u, Manimal3497, Countrypami, shawn.hoefer and Scooter72.

Congratulations! Thejackson5, raymou2u, Manimal3497, Countrypami, shawn.hoefer and Scooter72! You are our testers! Please PM us your ship address (including consignee, street, city, state, post code, country, phone or email address). And we will ship the prize to you soon.

Once every tester completed the beta test of Aura Kit, please share honest opinions on Vapeonly Aura including pros or cons in this thread and send feedback to contest#heavengifts.com (Replace # with @)

For those who were not chosen, please don’t feel sorry about it. In the near future, we will have more events to be held, more testers will be picked.

BTW, now another massive giveaway on our site is waiting for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's work together to provide a better Starter Kit for daily vaping now!!!

HeavenGifts.com is proudly announcing a public beta test contest for Vaponly Aura starter kit. Please test the latest Aura samples and give us your feedback to improve this kit.

To enter the contest, post a reply to meet any one of the options below:
1. Share your opinions on Vapeonly Aura mini if you have heard or happen to used Aura mini before, pros or cons are welcome.
2. Share your opinions on Vapeonly Aura of being a daily use vape gear which features anti-leakage, splash-proof, long battery life, compact size, high e-juice capacity.
3. Share any of your e-cigarette review if you did before (Please paste your review links)
4. Share your experience with any kind of pen style or daily using e-cig device

We will select 6 testers and ship out Aura samples soon one by one till Jan 24th, 2016. This public beta test will be ended by the end of Jan 2016.

Requirements for beta testers:
Once every tester completed the beta test of Aura Kit, please share honest opinions on Vapeonly Aura including pros or cons in this thread and send feedback to contest#heavengifts.com (Replace # with @)

For every participant, we will provide a $5USD gift card which can be used at HeavenGifts.com. Please send an email to contest#heavengifts.com (Replace # with @) with your Heaven Gifts account name and registered email address told.

Your opinion is very valuable for vape fans. Let's work together to provide a new starter kit with better vaping experience!

------------------------------------ About Vapeonly Aura --------------------------------------

f3d5db5535ca608b671f790a0ea7c30e.jpg

978b212b7bb5a24d3ab5d5280dedaecf.jpg

The philosophy of VapeOnly brand is to manufacture e-cigarette devices for all vapers. Aura kit comes on the scene with this philosophy requires, good vapor, good taste, no leaks, no spit back. It is a vaping product for all. Vapeonly team committed their efforts for years to collect user experience with most kinds of e-cigarette devices and re-think vapers’ needs on their daily vaping.

1. ANTI-LEAKAGE DESIGN
E-liquid leakage is always the annoying part for most vape beginners. In most circumstance, e-liquid leaks from most tanks’ airflow holes. Vapeonly adopts a top air inlet design instead of a bottomed one. The whole air delivering system is seamless, gives no chance for any leakage.

2. ANTI-SPLASH
Vapeonly adopts the shape of platypus’ mouth on Aura mini’s drip tip design. The bended part of its mouthpiece stops the e-liquid splashing into your mouth effectively as most trails on Aura mini reveal so.

3. TOP FILLING
Aura mini also comes with top filling feature, easy for your e-liquid filling and coil changing. The Luft α tech applied on its coil helps the tank itself to produce twice vapor as much as regular tanks.

4. Adjustable Top Airflow valve
Comes with 0.33Ω and 0.5Ω coils, Aura is ready for your lung and mouth to lung vape. The adjustable airflow definitely satisfies your draws.

If you are new to vaping, this is a device worth of your try. If you are vape veteran, looking for a subohm kit with simplicity look and compact size, Aura could be a good daily using device for your choice.

Come and join this contest. Every one of us can be an outstanding product engineer!

Last edited:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I remember reading something about this not too long ago. It seems like a very convenient setup to have for when someone is "out-n-about" and doesn't want to be bogged down with a larger box style mod.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Share your opinions on Vapeonly Aura mini if you have heard or happen to used Aura mini before, pros or cons are welcome.
It looks like a decent little setup. I like the juice capacity and no leaking

2. Share your opinions on Vapeonly Aura of being a daily use vape gear which features anti-leakage, splash-proof, long battery life, compact size, high e-juice capacity.
Great for people who don't want to build a bench in the vehicle for all their box mods

Only pen style I have ever used was an EVOD....Not a pleasant experience but this Aura may be the one to change that.

Thank you for letting us be testers

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I havent heard or tried one previously so my opnions of it are very limited so far

I can see this device doing well for people that are on the go, people that vape at work or small gatherings and dont want to become a distraction for others. Its small design makes it so it can be tossed into a pocket and the no leaking system will insure everyone stays happy. At 2000mah and .5 Ohms coils it may not be an all day use device but a second battery purchase will ensure that it goes much longer then one day. The cutouts are nice on the outside and dont give a limited view of the amount of the juice in the tank and it also protects more of the glass then other designs.\
The splash proof design I would love to see and try out, I dont think of spitback when thinking of the EGO/EVOD pens but if it helps then why not add the functionality.

3. Share any of your e-cigarette review if you did before (Please paste your review links)
I havent done many as I didnt see the need to review products but after people asked me how I felt and they didnt look at youtube reviews as anything more then advertising I tried doing review/comparisons for people on the forum.
Griffin Review/Comparison:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/post-your-builds.737/page-84#post-868712
Aromamizer Review/Comparison:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/post-your-builds.737/page-71#post-846896
Crius Quick Look:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/post-your-builds.737/page-69#post-842167
Juice Line Review:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/free-100ml-on-every-order-over-20.147188/page-2#post-748227

I own a 1800mah Ego Battery and a Kanger Protank 3 and Kanger Genitanks and I use them when going to public functions and seeing family. They re great for places you dont want to be pointed out and seen as a distraction and are great for a backup tag along.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's work together to provide a better Starter Kit for daily vaping now!!!

HeavenGifts.com is proudly announcing a public beta test contest for Vaponly Aura starter kit. Please test the latest Aura samples and give us your feedback to improve this kit.

To enter the contest, post a reply to meet any one of the options below:

We will select 6 testers and ship out Aura samples soon one by one till Jan 24th, 2016. This public beta test will be ended by the end of Jan 2016.

Requirements for beta testers:
Once every testers completed the beta test of Aura Kit, please share honest opinions on Vapeonly Aura including pros or cons in this thread and send feedback to contest#heavengifts.com (Replace # with @)

For every participant, we will provide a $5USD gift card which can be used at HeavenGifts.com. Please send an email to contest#heavengifts.com (Replace # with @) with your Heaven Gifts account name and registered email address told.

Your opinion is very valuable for vape fans. Let's work together to provide a new starter kit with better vaping experience!

------------------------------------ About Vapeonly Aura --------------------------------------

f3d5db5535ca608b671f790a0ea7c30e.jpg

978b212b7bb5a24d3ab5d5280dedaecf.jpg

The philosophy of VapeOnly brand is to manufacture e-cigarette devices for all vapers. Aura kit comes on the scene with this philosophy requires, good vapor, good taste, no leaks, no spit back. It is a vaping product for all. Vapeonly team committed their efforts for years to collect user experience with most kinds of e-cigarette devices and re-think vapers’ needs on their daily vaping.

1. ANTI-LEAKAGE DESIGN
E-liquid leakage is always the annoying part for most vape beginners. In most circumstance, e-liquid leaks from most tanks’ airflow holes. Vapeonly adopts a top air inlet design instead of a bottomed one. The whole air delivering system is seamless, gives no chance for any leakage.

2. ANTI-SPLASH
Vapeonly adopts the shape of platypus’ mouth on Aura mini’s drip tip design. The bended part of its mouthpiece stops the e-liquid splashing into your mouth effectively as most trails on Aura mini reveal so.

3. TOP FILLING
Aura mini also comes with top filling feature, easy for your e-liquid filling and coil changing. The Luft α tech applied on its coil helps the tank itself to produce twice vapor as much as regular tanks.

4. Adjustable Top Airflow valve
Comes with 0.33Ω and 0.5Ω coils, Aura is ready for your lung and mouth to lung vape. The adjustable airflow definitely satisfies your draws.

If you are new to vaping, this is a device worth of your try. If you are vape veteran, looking for a subohm kit with simplicity look and compact size, Aura could be a good daily using device for your choice.

Come and join this contest. Every one of us can be an outstanding product engineer!
seems kinda cool

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow those look really nice. I think new vapers really have an awesome start with some of the great devices out here now adays. They have plenty to chose from to start there trek on with a much higher success rate imo. The aura mini looks really nice and high tech yet not overly complicated which is great for a newbie. I am interested in how well this would also work for a seasoned vapor as a stealth vape device (I am always looking for a good stealth vape as I cannot vape at work). As for reviews I do written reviews here there and everywhere. I dont have a dedicated youtube channel (though I have thought about starting one I miss doing my shows and think the youtube reviews would be a good middle ground) I post them on FB, here on VU and run my mouth in chat on the shows I watch and here where I live. I have been a vaper for 3 years. I started out on the Joyetech Ego-T pen but quickly upgraded to the sigelei zmax. I now consider myself a seasoned vapor. I used to have a show on vapers.tv but have since stepped back from doing shows. If given the chance to review this item not only would I post my review here on VU and FB and Heavens Gifts website I would also make it my first Youtube video to start a channel off.

rbeckys8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like gear I would like since having small hands and age and not wanting to mess with gear any more is what is best for me. I smoked ultra lights and I have no desire to have a strong vape..I have mellowed in my tastes through the years..but I do vape all the time..maybe too much!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love the size and convenience of all these features.
  • Leak proof is a MUST for any woman who wants to be able to just toss it in her purse and go!
  • Splash screen is terrific, hate when I get a mouthful of liquid.
  • Oh, and by the way... That purple is GORGEOUS!!!! ;):)
  • At 2000Mah and 3ml capacity this is definitely something I would use on a daily basis.
  • I would truly love to be a tester for you and would in kind provide a very detailed, unbiased, factual review of it.
  • Can I have the purple ... pretty please? :D

danblas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like it as a go to work mod for my pocket, which of course makes no leaking important.

Nice choice as a mobile kit. Top fill design and sub ohm coils are surprising. I am curious about the battery life for the .33 ohm coil as it states it draws 33w. For a pen mod 3 ml juice capacity is great. Nice and easy for the beginner or vaper who just does not want to have to go through everything needed for box mods.
I started with pen mods and they worked well. I had a twist battery which gave an ok vape experience but it lacked enough vapor and flavor for me. Would love to sample a pen mod that has an actual .33 ohm and .5 ohm coil to see the performance and how the battery holds.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
pros:
love the top fill
3 mill is the perfect size for me
like the idea of splash proof
no leaking,that is what I like the most
con:
2000 mah is too weak for me,needs a bigger battery for todays power hungry tanks.

I would only use this as a store hopper,just for one reason only,the 2000 mah battery life.

never did a review before

had a twister a while back.I quickly passed that on to someone else to help them stop smoking,which they did after a few trials and errors.I am not a pen style person as they do not meet my needs.long battery life,power needs and style

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've not heard of the Vapeonly Aura mini. I'm interested to learn more about it though.

I like the size and the shape of it. I can see it working well for something to slip into my purse and take with me. The anti-leak, sealed tank would be a huge benefit for on the go vaping. I've never tried sub ohm vaping and this device would be a good starter to try it out. I love the colors and the shape of the device. The top fill design would be a big improvement over the way I have to fill my Nautilus Mini. I also like the design of the drip tip.

I've never reviewed any e cigarettes as I'm a fairly new vaper. I've been vaping since Nov. 2015.

The device I use is an Istick 30 with a Nautilus mini tank. I like this a lot. Much better than the cigalike I started with (Vuse). The ability to fill the tank with my own ejuice and the taste and vapor it produces is so much better than the Vuse. I'm anxious to try out other devices and sub ohm vaping since there's so many different things out there available.

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend of mine has one and he seems to like it.
I would likely use this device daily because of its diminutive size and ease of use.
Many: http://www.controlledcoil.com
I have used several eGo style kits, and currently use a full range of Joyetech eGo ONE devices (mini, XL, and VT). I find them convenient...

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have used a Vapeonly Product prior, but have no opinion on the Aura mini. I'm interested to learn more about it though.

I like the form factor of it. I can see it working well for me as a out and about device. Having a anti-leak, sealed tank would definitely be a huge plus. I love the warm dense clouds produced by sub ohm vaping. Nice selection of colors and the shape of the device is quite appealing. I believe the top fill design is a convenient feature and 3ml tank is ample.

I don't write reviews. But I am highly active in Vaping Advocacy.

The MOD I started out with was a simple 1100mah Evod pen with a MTS single 2.2 coil tank. My quit date is 10/01/2012 a lot of things have changed and evolved over that time.
The Vapeonly Aura is part of that evolutionary change.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the no spit tip and I really like the look of it. It just seems like it would be great. I'd like to see it in a bigger size so you didn't have to fill it so much

as long as I've got you we will get thru

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest!

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vaped for a long time here and there however my first real experience once I made the commitment to vaping was an itaste VV. I still use it today. My experience has taught me that for starting this was a great kit. It was just strong enough that I could get the throat hit/flavor I was looking for without being to strong that I would be coughing. Having slight flexibility to control the voltage made this appeal as I was able to adjust based on my needs at the time. such as a strong vape mid day/evening and a weaker option first in the morning. This vape has lasted me a few years now and while it is slowly heading downhill I'm impressed at getting this long out of a vape pen like this.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. I started out with a an aspire daily use ct subohm battery and a regular tank and the kanger evod 2! I liked the evod but I quickly switched to the aspire cause I needed more power! I would recommend either of these to someone who is looking to try vaping for the first time!
Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

sent from outer space

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the antispit back tip. It has the same things as a mod and suntan just in a small package.
It would be great for having at work around the office. It's compacted so you could just drop it in ur shirt pocket and go unlike a mod. I'd love to get the chance to test this thing out. If I win it I think I'll test and review it then pass it on to someone else to do the same.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While I'm unfamiliar with the Vapeonly Aura, the features sound adequate to move it into competition with other similar, contemporary products. i've written only a few e-liquid reviews on another forum but the Aura is sufficiently intriguing to have piqued my interest.

I have used more than a few different pen-style devices from 650 eGos to 801s forward. As a professional writer I believe the review would be well-crafted and I'd be candid despite receiving the device gratis. As the banner below reveals, I'm committed to vaping and am not motivated by the prospect of getting free gear.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a bit new on this side but see some familiar folks.

I've used a few pen types but none delivered a satisfying vape. Reviews of this one seem a bit better and I'd like to give it a spin.

rbeckys8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pen style batteries are the best thing to use for a new vapor..they are light and easy to use..I still like them after 3 years..3ml and 2000 is a long lasting set-up..I could go all day on that most of the time..I would recommend it to new vapors or women or someone wanting to be not so obvious when out and about

Last edited:

orestium

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just want to win ( i can do my first photo review on 2 forums

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't had the pleasure of this up close. But to me it seems to be well built and ahead of its time. Its everything you could want in a full size mod. Just down sized into a smaller package. It seems to me Its a full size mod you can put in your pocket. And pull out beside some guy with his big olmod he has been standing there bragging about. And make him look stupid when you blow a cloud as big as his with your little mini. But that's just what it sounds like your going for with this I hope so. And I'd love to get my hands on one to find out. Hope I get the chance.

cereal_vapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. While I have not used the Aura Mini yet, it looks absolutely gorgeous! Plus all the features including a 2000mAh battery, 3mL top filling atomizer, anti-leaking, and splash proof make it PERFECT for beginners and even advanced users!

2. Anti-leaking is a very important feature for an e-cigarette to have. No one wants juice leaking into their purse, pants pocket or car. Spalsh proof is an amazing feature as it prevents extremely hot liquid from entering one's mouth or spraying on their lips and face. Aura's 2000 mAh battery is great and will allow users to vape all day without having to charge their e-cigarette. A long battery life is absolutely crucial as users do not have time during the day to charge their e-cigarette and they may not have a charger handy. Aura's 3mL e-juice capacity allows users to vape all day without having to disrupt their day to refill their e-cigarette. I love that the atomizer is top-filling! It makes it so much easier to fill and you won't waste liquid. Nor will you have to worry about the atomizer leaking through the bottom and into your e-cigarette's battery.

3. I have only written reviews on forums such as Reddit & JuiceDB. Also, I write short reviews on vendor's sites when I buy peoducts online.

4. I have used many pen style e-cigarettes from various vendors such as Kanger and Vision. I used them exclusively the first year I vaped. In March I will have been vaping 3 years. Pen style e-cigarettes are great because they are an all-in-one style and are very light and rasy to use. All of these things makes them perfect for new users.

goingcrazy614

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ii used an Aspire CE tank with a MigsCigs 4.2v battery before moving on to a regulated mod. Wish I would have tried this on before. I miss the pen.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

First of all, let me express our gratitude to your supports and participation. Everyone firewood high flame. I believe, with your valuable opinions, we will get a better starter kit with better vaping experience.

Now let me announce who will be chosen to do this meaningful job:

It’s you! Thejackson5, raymou2u, Manimal3497, Countrypami, shawn.hoefer and Scooter72.

Congratulations! Thejackson5, raymou2u, Manimal3497, Countrypami, shawn.hoefer and Scooter72! You are our testers! Please PM us your ship address (including consignee, street, city, state, post code, country, phone or email address). And we will ship the prize to you soon.

For those who were not chosen, please don’t feel sorry about it. In the near future, we will have more events to be held, more testers will be picked.

BTW, now another massive giveaway on our site is waiting for you.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone just checking in to let you guys no. I received my aura today. First good comment on my review.
Fast shipping, it came very fast alot faster than I thought it would get here with a kid that comes with the battery already in it anything with batteries normally take longer. I'll do my review on the mod it self later after I've had a chance to use it a bit. But so far I'm impressed it looks alot better than I was thinking.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just got a message about it yesterday that I was one of the winners... and that they needed my information...they already have my address and account on HG site..or I would have it sometime soon.

for some reason none of the "Mentions" that people on the thread did gave me a notification...but I guess once it arrives Ill start the notes and thoughts and proceed from there...

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine arrived this morning. Cant wait to get home and check it out. Will test drive it and give my impressions this weekend.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine arrived this morning. Cant wait to get home and check it out. Will test drive it and give my impressions this weekend.
It looks nice for sure I was expecting smaller so that's cool

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
sweet. I so wish it was 5 here so I can go home and check it out.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The @Mention things dont seem to be working well, I didnt get any of the ones I see posted. I actually received a PM from HeavenGifts that I won...

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sweet. I so wish it was 5 here so I can go home and check it out.
I'm gona wait and see if I have the nubilus juice when I get home but I've looked it over. I really like the other drop top that comes with it. And it goes all the way up to 53w's whatttttt thats pretty cool. And a .33 coil. This thang. Might work out to be pretty sweet

VU Sponsors