R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Comments sent.

Though I think what may be more effective is a petition style campaign. Collect names and addresses as signatures and send one massive writ of comments simply asking the position is reconsidered. We may even consider including some of the larger businesses in the industry.

Let the post office see a possible revenue source from new technology dry up. Of course, I know they're getting reimbursed by Big Tobacco, likely. I don't know, seems there would be a way.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
These are my suggestions for anyone who wants to stay up to date with US vaping laws.

Even if you are not a US citizen this could still have a profound impact to the entire global market.
A LOT of eliquid brands are from the United States.

I suggest anyone reading this, especially our many non members who read the forum regularly join CASAA immediately.
It's free and you will be emailed important advocacy updates as well as direct links and templets to email your Senator/Congressperson
https://casaa.org/

I would also suggest following GrimmGreen on Youtube.

There are reviews and vlogs but the most important videos are the advocacy related ones.
He also has an advocacy time in each of his vlogs as well.
He lists the time stamps so the advocacy part can be easily skipped to.

I get a LOT of my advocacy and vape related news from Nick Green's YouTube channel

Almost all of the rest I get from Greg Conley's (Founder & President American Vaping Association) twitter feed.
I would highly suggest following him if you use twitter and if you do not use twitter you can bookmark this link and still read the posts without logging in.

I hope this helps as many people as possible.

I have a question to all members.

In your opinion should this thread be stickied for now?

cheepshot

Member For 4 Years
Great, so as I understand it. We won't be able to use USPS for anything vape related (18650 batteries?). Whenever we purchase anything vape related, our name, address and what you purchased will be recorded by the federal government. For now, we will be able to continue thru UPS/Fedex etc. Does that pretty much sum it up?

Fedex=no
UPS until April

Nevermind, I found the main thread under general discussion.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I sent that link to my sister (who is so oblivious to all of this) and she said she doesn't see how this would affect her.
But yes, I gleaned that it was okay for person to person sales.
I didn't make any comments though. I don't want them knowing who I am and where I live. Red flag on my forehead!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sent that link to my sister (who is so oblivious to all of this) and she said she doesn't see how this would affect her.
But yes, I gleaned that it was okay for person to person sales.
I didn't make any comments though. I don't want them knowing who I am and where I live. Red flag on my forehead!

Not like "they" don't already know. Had my DNA ran back in 1996 for the military. "They" were doing testing on me. So my genetic sequence then without testosterone was on file. Later on I realized, by way of blood work labs, "they" got my genetic sequence after testosterone altered it.

Don't worry, they already know all they need know regarding any of us. I've no illusions that they don't.

VU Sponsors