1% FA Cardamom
.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
.5% FA Black Pepper
.5% FA Oba oba
.5% FA Joy
.5% FA Bilberry
.5% Inw Raspberry

Notes
A shake n vape recipe for immediate gratification if you like strong spice. In a 2 days the spice mellows and the flavors blend quite nicely creating a semi-sweet spiced lemon-berry vape.

The oba via adds a gooey sweetness, 1% was too sweet for me, so I went down to .5% and added .5% FA Joy. After 2 days Joy does not give off that yucky flat beer taste, but gives it a slight touch of a sweet fair cotton candy taste.

The 7- leaves adds just a slight sweet anise taste & cardamom adds a sweet spice, while the cinnamon & black pepper add warmer spice flavor for a nice balance of spice.

Even at .5% the Inw Raspberry & FA bilberry are tasted.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me it adds a very light taste of herbiness & very light anise taste. You can mix it w/o and see if you like. You can also increase oba to 1% for more gooey sweetness, I just wasn't in the mood for super sweet. It's good with or without the bilberry to me. I have some left to try in a week to see if the 7 leaves might hold the lemon silicy taste rather than fading over time...Not sure if it will or not.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, this looks interesting. It will give me a chance to use my 7 leaves...

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Puff's Gigantic Roar
3% FA Lemon Silicy
1% FA Custard
1% FA 7 Leaves
1% FA Cardamom
.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
.5% FA Black Pepper
.5% FA Oba oba
.5% FA Joy
.5% FA Bilberry
.5% Inw Raspberry

WOW! This is the most unusual, yet tasty sounding, recipe I think I have ever seen!

I tip my hat to you Sir!

This "Puff", does it live by the sea? :)

Ron
---
“You can't find the right roads when the streets are paved.” ― Bob Marley

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mchaggis79 gave me the idea of oba oba and 7-leaves. I really like her own/7-leaves combos. Her thread here has some oba/ 7-leaves combos.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/finally-have-some-recipes-i-think-are-worthy-of-sharing.130669/

Ralph's Peach tobacco is super good if you have those flavors @Zamazam. It's really a great adv. If you like FA peaches I highly recommend trying it. @Teresa P said it was good also subbing out the peach/white peach with FA Apple/Fuji. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ralphs-peach-tabacco.187013/

Yes Ron, Oba oba (description of brings out your inner child) reminded me of Puff. My kids won't sit still and watch it with me.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This looks very tasty, except, there's always an except it seems, I don't have the Black Pepper and only have FA Raspberry. Oh well, I'll add them to the list for my next shopping trip and add this recipe to my to be mixed list. :facepalm:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks very tasty, except, there's always an except it seems, I don't have the Black Pepper and only have FA Raspberry. Oh well, I'll add them to the list for my next shopping trip and add this recipe to my to be mixed list. :facepalm:
You can omit the black pepper and try FA raspberry. I just really like the inw raspberry. I like reading recipes to get ideas, but I don't always have all the flavors. Feel free to play, adjust, sub flavors...and post away. I pick up new flavors that look good to me at times, but have so many. Day 3 and this is still spicy. I can still taste the berries and light lemon, but think I need to try lemon silicy plus 7 leaves w/o other flavors to see if it aids in retaining its flavor. Doesn't seem as sweet AS it was yesterday. I do wonder if upping oba would cover up lemon though.

VU Sponsors