Become a Patron!

Pure Ignorance

Dorilife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Suck my mod did a pretty good video on this, here it is if you want to check it out.

Honestly The Verge messed up big time.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would pull that link... no sense giving them more traffic... if you must see it, watch SMM...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would pull that link... no sense giving them more traffic... if you must see it, watch SMM...

I feel the exact opposite. I think vapers should go there and give it a thumbs down and make a comment. Also if you're a sub you should unsubscribe and let them know. The only way to combat this kind of ignorance is by dragging it into the sunlight for all to see.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel the exact opposite. I think vapers should go there and give it a thumbs down and make a comment. Also if you're a sub you should unsubscribe and let them know. The only way to combat this kind of ignorance is by dragging into the sunlight for all to see.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper
Where I agree with the unsub and the thumbs down, any traffic they get just adds to their bottom line...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Sad vape lobbyists?" Fuck that guy. How about individual rights activists?

What's wrong with creating a culture? Cigar smokers enjoy public opinion that they are high class, educated, and sophisticated. Why can't vapers enjoy a similar positive public opinion?

Vapes exploding? How about a fucking mass marketed, extremely popular cell phone (Samsung Note 7) doing the same thing during normal use?

Bullshit arguments coming from a hack news outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Suck my mod did a pretty good video on this, here it is if you want to check it out.

This was great - you can see the Verge vid without giving them credit on the youtube cash register

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's wrong with creating a culture? Cigar smokers enjoy public opinion that they are high class, educated, and sophisticated. Why can't vapers enjoy a similar positive public opinion?
Umm not from my perspective but many may have issues with the stereotypical over weight, bearded, tattooed guys chucking tits.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm not from my perspective but many may have issues with the stereotypical over weight, bearded, tattooed guys chucking tits.
I resemble that remark!

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize that the stereotype to which you refer exists, but I'm saying that I'd like to see a shift toward a more positive one, like the sort of culture and public opinion enjoyed by cigar smokers.

Instead of brushing aside the study in England in which it is stated that vaping is 95% less harmful than smoking I'd like to see that embraced. This way vapers would be seen as smart for finding a less harmful alternative to cigarettes.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize that the stereotype to which you refer exists, but I'm saying that I'd like to see a shift toward a more positive one, like the sort of culture and public opinion enjoyed by cigar smokers.

Instead of brushing aside the study in England in which it is stated that vaping is 95% less harmful than smoking I'd like to see that embraced. This way vapers would be seen as smart for finding a less harmful alternative to cigarettes.

Ohh I agree, but I do not think it is likely to happen in the near term.
They just don't know what we are 'smoking' in that thing.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last year I had an incident in a Krogers parking lot where a lady walked up to me and told me I should be ashamed at my age to be doing drugs.
Tried explaining but she just kept ranting. I finally just gave her the finger rigid sand stiff and told her she was stupid, fat and ugly and smiled and walked off telling her to have a nice day.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last year I had an incident in a Krogers parking lot where a lady walked up to me and told me I should be ashamed at my age to be doing drugs.
Tried explaining but she just kept ranting. I finally just gave her the finger rigid sand stiff and told her she was stupid, fat and ugly.

Why is it always the people who don't know what they're talking about that have the loudest voice?

I cook for a living with 15 years experience and it's always some idiot in a suit and tie telling me how to do my job. Unreal... besides, like you'd be doing drugs in the middle of a grocery store parking lot.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Bloom%2BCounty.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
imbeciles.....I like the films of all the exploding batteries...I guess the verge forgot to show us films of smokers burning their houses down, or cell phone users getting into car accidents......I always knew vaping wasn't cool, but when did being a lying sack of crap become cool....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors