Status
Not open for further replies.

J0BE

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All items are shipped within the USA via Priority Mail. All items are in USD

Purge Side Piece Sting Ray with matching money shot RDA – SOLD

Deathwish The Plague Doctor mech mod with matching RDA (Also isolation tank RTA) and Hanged mech mod with matching RDA *The tall glass got broke in the isolation tank. I left it in there so someone can get a new one made. I have the half metal half glass one installed ATM – 175

Voltrove rba v1.1 blue (Nick Dumas coils installed and extra tinted tank)
Nick Dumas voltrove coils (set of 2) – SOLD

Orca Ponte (1 tank through it with top flight coils) – SOLD

Pysc rba with top flight coils installed – SOLD

2 pulses (they do have small cracks at the top so make sure you look. One has clear bf panels and the other has Russian panels) – 30

4 tanks (I do not know if these are clones or not but will go ahead and sell them as clones.) – SOLD

Mobb rba & ATOM rba (do not know if these are clones or not but will go ahead and sell them as clones.) – SOLD

Condition- I did use these items. The purge, voltrove, psyc and ponte are like new. The rest is a solid 9/10 (pulses have the crack at the top so it’s whatever that condition is)

Verification:

Sent from my fingers on the third moon of Saturn

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I've made several deals with this seller, he has always been straight forward and honest with me.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

J0BE

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All items scanned at post office and proof sent to buyers

J0BE

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All items are shipped within the USA via Priority Mail. All items are in USD

Deathwish The Plague Doctor mech mod with matching RDA (copper), deathwish isolation tank rta, deathwish legacy hanged v4 with matching deathwish legacy rda. The tall glass got broke in the isolation tank. I left it in there so someone can get a new one made. I have the half metal half glass one installed ATM – 175 shipped

Fyne mods 21700 mech - made in Scotland by hand. One off design. Works great and is very sharp looking - 75 shipped

Centaurus Squonk/Regulated Mod, Valhalla v2 mini rda (squonk pin currently installed) and a set of ohmcentric coils. Mod and rda used once. Coils are new in box - 65 shipped

Verification:
Have some more stuff to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors