Become a Patron!

Purge

RyanB

Member For 2 Years
Can anyone please help me find the value of a mod that is supposed to be a 1 of 1 I have searched and searched and can’t find anything. I don’t want to be ripped off. The guy wants to give me $150 for it.

Attachments

• 8B65F89F-FEC5-40FF-9C11-61D8CFED7A39.jpeg
    8B65F89F-FEC5-40FF-9C11-61D8CFED7A39.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • 98727E3C-B032-466A-9B07-49CE79240DCA.jpeg
    98727E3C-B032-466A-9B07-49CE79240DCA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Do they have a serial number on them @gadget! ? Are there clones of that one?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
@Vape Fan I don't think the mods are serialized but when it's a special like a 1 of 1 or Prototype it should be on the COA.

@RyanB The COA (Certificate of Authenticity) is either a little card or a booklet, usually found under the foam padding in the top of the case.
The information is also on the back of the case.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

RyanB

Member For 2 Years
@Vape Fan I don't think the mods are serialized but when it's a special like a 1 of 1 or Prototype it should be on the COA.

@RyanB The COA (Certificate of Authenticity) is either a little card or a booklet, usually found under the foam padding in the top of the case.
The information is also on the back of the case.

The case didn’t have anything on the back it was blank and the card wasn’t with it when I got it. The only thing that resembles anything is the engraving on the bottom of the mod with the signature. It just drives me crazy that I can’t find this thing anywhere online. The closest one I can find that resembles it is the crown version. Just for a heads up thank you for helping me here I appreciate it.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
The case didn’t have anything on the back it was blank and the card wasn’t with it when I got it. The only thing that resembles anything is the engraving on the bottom of the mod with the signature. It just drives me crazy that I can’t find this thing anywhere online. The closest one I can find that resembles it is the crown version. Just for a heads up thank you for helping me here I appreciate it.
I have someone I can ask, I'll get back to you.

RyanB

Member For 2 Years
The case didn’t have anything on the back it was blank and the card wasn’t with it when I got it. The only thing that resembles anything is the engraving on the bottom of the mod with the signature. It just drives me crazy that I can’t find this thing anywhere online. The closest one I can find that

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
You could email Fasteddies vape in Fla and give them the details. They're the Purge people ;) Then email me and I'll buy it! Kidding, I'm already in trouble with my wife.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I did find the CAO under the bottom foam LoL never knew still can’t find it online just says
LE 1/1 grave squank.
With the COA that pretty much says it's authentic.
Sure, it can probably be forged as well but I find that highly unlikely.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did find the CAO under the bottom foam LoL never knew still can’t find it online just says
LE 1/1 grave squank.
If it's a 1/1 I would think it will be really hard to find a value for, other than what you think it's worth. I mean, nothing or no other sales to compare it to right? I have had lot's of email conversations with Aimee [email protected] and always been very helpful. Worth a shot?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Wondering if changes were made b4 production, or not, and if so what?

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Gut instinct says 150 is low. I know the full brass versions were more for sure. It's a hunker of a mod, a real desktop vape. Always wanted one just for the weight.

RyanB

Member For 2 Years
If it's a 1/1 I would think it will be really hard to find a value for, other than what you think it's worth. I mean, nothing or no other sales to compare it to right? I have had lot's of email conversations with Aimee [email protected] and always been very helpful. Worth a shot?
It’s actually funny you said that I did email them and I’m waiting for a reply. Thank you dubya314 for her direct email I’ll give it a shot.

RyanB

Member For 2 Years
Gut instinct says 150 is low. I know the full brass versions were more for sure. It's a hunker of a mod, a real desktop vape. Always wanted one just for the weight.
Yeah after a decent amount of research I’ve definitely established it’s more then $150 but now the question is how much. Found this one by mistake, but luck also.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It’s actually funny you said that I did email them and I’m waiting for a reply. Thank you dubya314 for her direct email I’ll give it a shot.
Aimee is who I reached out to, she said she would check it out and get back to me.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah after a decent amount of research I’ve definitely established it’s more then $150 but now the question is how much. Found this one by mistake, but luck also.
$150 definitely seems low to me. I'll give you $151 :devil::giggle:

RyanB

Member For 2 Years
Alright so after talking to Aimee she said it is 100% authentic 1/1 pre production mod before the suicide king. A graveyard design they were thinking about doing. So it’s safe to assume the value is going to definitely be higher then $150 due to the rarity how much more is still a mystery, but it is cool to know that I have a rare mod. Thank you all for your help if not for yuns I’d have let this go and felt the major remorse when I found out later. Y’all are awesome…
😁

VU Sponsors