Become a Patron!

Q4 0.4ohm smok coils

eascusa

Member For 4 Years
There seems to be more and more smok coils that Iam no longer understanding. I wanted a coils for my baby beast tank. I usually get the q2 0.4 ohm coils. They didn't have it. There was a q4 0.4ohm pack of 5 smok coils that I never saw before but it said it was for tf12 prince and v8 baby. I thought it was for my tank. When I received them they do fit my tank but something is really wrong. So did I buy the wrong coils? It's upsetting because it cost so much to buy coils online now and I hardly have any money. And it's such a pain to do with all the new mail issues. And a lot of my vape shops online are gone. :-(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here:
Coils 1

Coils 2

Still more coils.

Took me all of maybe five seconds to locate a plethora of possible sources. Search engines are our friends in the information age. Usually a simply worded search query is all it takes.

Considering search engines have been around since like 1994, it's difficult seeing people having "no clue". That is nearly three decades that the Internet & Web have had the capability to go locate information based on a question. It's 27 years.

I often get confused when people don't know to use search engines. It leaves me wondering how they put their pants on. No, I'm not apologetic over this either. There really isn't excuse for not knowing this stuff.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There seems to be more and more smok coils that Iam no longer understanding. I wanted a coils for my baby beast tank. I usually get the q2 0.4 ohm coils. They didn't have it. There was a q4 0.4ohm pack of 5 smok coils that I never saw before but it said it was for tf12 prince and v8 baby. I thought it was for my tank. When I received them they do fit my tank but something is really wrong. So did I buy the wrong coils? It's upsetting because it cost so much to buy coils online now and I hardly have any money. And it's such a pain to do with all the new mail issues. And a lot of my vape shops online are gone. :-(
Those two tanks can use each others coils. I found it harder to screw in the baby prince coils but they do work.

Smok went from the Baby Beast tanks, to the Baby Prince tanks, and lastly the TFV9 tanks. There's a lot more but that's the progression for this coil size. All 3 use the same sized coils which everyone knows as Baby Beast sized or Baby Beast compatible coils.

The Q4 coils aren't the same as the Q2. They used smaller wires in parallel instead of a thicker one. I didn't care for the newer coils much. The TFV9 only has one coil which is mesh. They're pretty flavorful and work well.

VU Sponsors