Become a Patron!

Quartz clone

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So please bear in mind that I have based this off of memory - I tried Quartz about 3 months ago and loved it but refuse to pay the ridiculous price they charge. This tastes almost 1/1 of what I remember. It's certainly delicious, so even if my memory isn't spot on, this is a great vape!

Raspberry (Capella): 5%
Citrus Mix (flavour art): 2%
Vienna Cream (flavour art): 1%
Marshmallow (flavour art): 1%
Koolada (the flavour apprentice): 2 drops per 10ml.

I really was quite shocked that this hit spot on (to my memory).

Enjoy! :)

Edit: please do feel free to feedback here. I've searched for a clone of this for some time but no one seems to have given it a go.

I would particularly like to hear what it's like side by side to the original. It might be worth bumping the citrus mix up an extra 0.5-1%. Will try that later today :)

Edit 2: tried with higher citrus mix, was too much. The original recipe seems to be spot on to my memory of Quartz! :)

Last edited:

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice change of pace, thanks for posting !
I'll have to try this using Inawera raspberry, I don't have the capella version.

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice change of pace, thanks for posting !
I'll have to try this using Inawera raspberry, I don't have the capella version.

Hope you enjoy! I'm interested to hear how it works with Inawera raspberry. Never tried Inawera. I use FA Rasp regularly and that definitely wouldn't work very well here. I'm gonna order cap rasp v2 and see how that works though! :)

VU Sponsors